Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA
Courtyard Brunswick(Brunswick)
$154
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbrunswick gawafflesnight's sleepcomfortable bedclean roomsjekyll island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Customer service was horrible. I called down to the front desk and asked for some extra towels and the clerk informed me that I would have to come down and get them. When I went b downstairs to get extra towels the clerk asked me if I had towels in my room and I informed her that I did but that we had already used them and she told me I would have to bring them downstairs and exchange them for new ones. When I came back downstairs with the used towels I was ignored at the front desk while the two clerks talked about personal business. Very unprofessional.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Dana E,

Thank you for providing us with your review about your stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the issues that you encountered during your stay. I have reviewed and shared your comments with my staff. We take great pride is providing every guest with spectacular customer service and I ensure you that these issues have been properly addressed and corrected. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 912.267.0800 to further discuss these issues.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Beds were very comfortable and our room was clean. Grounds very neatly kept. Good location to all our attractions. Several restaurants were nearby. Our family will most definitely stay there again!

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Gail M,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review about the Baymont Inn and Suites in Brunswick, GA. I am extremely pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, we strive to provide the best service along with the cleanest accommodations possible to each and every guest that we have the pleasure of encountering. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great review.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Very comfortable, clean room. Excellent staff - always friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Teresa O,

Thank you for providing such a positive review about the Baymont Inn and suites Brunswick, GA. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed every moment of your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 912.267.0800 during your next visit to the area and we look forward accommodating you again in the near future.