“Awesome Hotel and Staff”

Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA
Ranked #16 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome Hotel and Staff”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I was extremely amazed at how clean my room was and how outgoing the entire staff was. The Baymont Inn in Brunswick, Georgia is definitely one of the best Baymonts that I have ever experienced and I will definitely be back.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
JamesonInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear William M,

Thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA. I am greatly pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Mathew G. Gaines Jr.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We have been in this hotel last weekend and all we can say is that we found everything fine. The room was very clean. The carpets were new. As soon as you get inside the room smell fresh. We arrived late during the night and the hall was light up. The staff were very professional. Also the price was great. We would definitively stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
JamesonInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Jaime D,

Thank you for staying at the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such positive feed back about your recent stay with us and we most certainly look forward to accommodating you again on your next trip to the Brunswick/Golden Isles area.

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Great room $44 great value and near the country buffet-yum yum great country food-wonderful quality-but that's another story. My only complaint is that work men stay here and rm 118 was near them and they parked ,long wise, a dump truck / with trailer and a big pick up blocking my way to park in front of my room. There was a place for them to park . Ientioned to the front desk but it made no matter as they were there again on my second night. Not a big thing but damn inconsiderate of the worker dudes and the front desk for poor follow up. But still love this place

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Stephen S
JamesonInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Stephen S.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your recent stay with us and for allowing us to accommodate to again during your visit to the Brunswick/Golden Isles area. Also, I have shared your comments with my staff and we will further evaluate our parking arrangements in order to better accommodate all guest. Again, thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA.

Largo, Florida
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Kim, Joanne and Natasha are on the front desk and always friendly, efficient, make sure our stay is comfortable, safe and we get the room we need. They are always there for us day and night!

The energetic housekeeping staff (Janice, Ms. Sharon, Faneensa, Tammy, Shawjuana and Sakieta) always give us an immaculately clean and well stocked rooms. This entire staff works together as a highly functional family. It shows that the staff members all like and help each other to give the guests their best stay possible. Even the maintenance men, like Mike, hustle to solve any issue promptly and expertly. I hate to be cliche, but this staff is one big happy family.

We placed the "Do Not Disturb" sign on our door and was able to sleep past 1PM. The staff was working all around our room and was quiet and respectful. We never once heard anyone as they worked. The only problem is that if you do not set an alarm you miss the wonderful free breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front are easily within walking distance of restaurants. All rooms have been updated wi...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Tim and Janet F.,

Thank you so much for providing us with such an awesome review and we always take great pleasure in accommodating you during your visits to the Brunswick/Golden Isles area. Again, Thank you so much for continuously choosing our property and for being a part of the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA Family.

Rochester, New York
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I always stay at this hotel on every trip that I take to Boca Raton, FL and they have never dissapointed me. The rooms are always exceptionally clean and the customer servce is always SPECTACULAR!!! I have also noticed that they have put focus towards enhancing their breakfast with freshly baked biscuits and Sausage gravy. I always look foward to staying at this Baymont Inn out of all the places I stay between Rochester, NY and Boca Raton, FL. Keep up the great work Baymont Inn Brunswick, GA!!!!!!

Room Tip: I always stay on the first floor in the front building and I have never had any problems.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Joan C.,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback about your recent stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your room along with our updated breakfast. Again, we thank you so much for choosing the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA.