“Nice Rooms, Nice Price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Belleville, Canada
“Nice Rooms, Nice Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

stayed at Baymont Inn in Brunswick. This was the second Baymont Inn that I stayed at in 2 days. This Baymont did not disappoint me either. The rooms were clean, spacious, well appointed, and a very reasonable price. The breakfast was deffinately not as good as the other Baymont, and was not very elaborate. Cereal, toast, waffles were all there....no fruit...limited choice of everything. If you needed hot water for tea or hot oatmeal, you had to ask the front desk. Overal it was very good value and I would deffinately stay there again

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
JamesonInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Kevin P.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback about your recent stay with us. I ensure you that I will be sharing your comments with my staff in order to contribute to our overall constant improvement. Thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA.

Mathew G. Gaines Jr.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Hixson
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

On the plus side.. the young man who greeted me at the desk was very nice and professional. It gave me pause because there was a night window. I immediately wondered what neighborhood I was in as a woman traveling alone.
The room was not what I expected having stayed in a Baymont before. There was mold on the ceiling and walls in the bathroom. There also was mold on the shower curtain as well as hair. I also could hear everything in the rooms around me.
I had been traveling for 9 hours and went 1.5 hours out of my way to stay with you because you take pets. If I had not been to the point of exhaustion, I would have gone somewhere else. It seemed as if this was an old property Baymont bought and but t
your name on. This location does not represent your brand well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Sonja W.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your recent stay at our property. I apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay and I ensure that this is not how we typically operate. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 912.267.0800 so that we can correct this issue.

Mathew G. Gaines Jr.

Travelers are raving about these Brunswick hotels

Stuart, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and enjoyed our stay. Let's face it....it's not the Ritz Carlton, but for $46 a night, we had everything we needed and it was clean and new looking. Comfortable bed, flat screen TV, microwave, mini-fridge, in-room safe and continental breakfast too. Warm and friendly hospitality from staff. Continental breakfast was decent too. All kinds of cereal, bagels, muffins, make your own waffle maker, yogurt while watching a flat screen TV in the breakfast room. So we were satisfied. Maybe the management has changed for the better. We were there December, 2013.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Maria C.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback about your stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA. I am extremely grateful that you gave us the opportunity to accommodate you while in the Brunswick, Golden Isles area. Please contact us directly at 912.267.0800 when planning your next visit to the area. Again, thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

We found this hotel on tripadvisor, we have stayed in a Baymont before and we loved it so we thought we would try this one! WRONG DECISION! We booked this room for 1 night a trip just to get out of the house overnight! We arrived 2 hours before check in time and thankfully they had a room ready! The front desk staff I believe her name was Kim was very nice at first! We got checked in and went up to our room. The minute we got in and put our stuff now I started feeling something jumping on my legs, I looked down and there were several little black bugs crawling up my legs... come to find out they were fleas! We rushed out of the room and went back to the front desk and explained the situation, Kim was very nice about it and gave us another room. The second room was alittle better not much! The fleas didn't get to us as quick as the first room but they did after about 10 minutes in the 2nd room, before they got to us we discovered the phone, and lamp in the room didn't work. There was also trash all over the floor. When we discovered the fleas we called back down to the front desk and this time she wasn't as nice! She told me we probably brought them in on our clothes and that is was unusual because it was a 100% pet free room! She said she would have her head housekeeper to check another room and that we could look at it first. After getting off the phone we discussed it over and decided to stay In the 2nd room because we didn't want to move all of our stuff again so we went down to explain to the front desk clerk. She was very rude about it and told us she already had the head housekeeper in the 3rd room and we had to move. The 3rd room was a lot better the only thing wrong was the toilet looked really old. Next time we come to Brunswick I will definitely stop somewhere else!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mpeters11
Dear mpeters11,

Please accept my sincerest apology for the issue that occurred with your room. Please contact me directly at 912.267.0800 so that I can correct this issue. Thank you for choosing our property for your lodging needs while in the Brunswick/Golden Isles area.