“reasonable pricing and clean and safe”

Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA
Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Excellent experience. Accidently left my glasses. Staff located them after I left and called me immediately. They are sending them to me. Great customer service!!!!!!!!!

Thank M. A. H
JamesonInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear M.A.H,

Thank you for writing such a positive review about the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we certainly look forward to having the pleasure of accommodating you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

1  Thank Donna D

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We checked into an immaculately clean room! The floors are so clean you could eat off of them! I awoke late (well after 1:30pm), and to my surprise, both of the rooms on either side of me were being quietly cleaned by Miss Carol and Miss Brandy! Kelvin, the maintenance man ran to get me the batteries I needed! These 3 work above and well beyond the call of duty to make sure each and every guest feels special! At check in, our room was well supplied with everything we could want for our morning coffee, a good hot shower and toiletries with clean linen. Baymont Inn has never disappointed us! Each and every staff member makes it their personal goals to keep us safe, happy and always coming back with their caring and happy smiles! I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else! Once you've stayed at the best, anything else falls short. Baymont Inn Brunswick Ga. is the best of the best! Their professional staff makes sure of it!

Room Tip: All rooms are great, any room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Tim and Janet F,

We are greatly appreciative for you taking the time to write such a great review about the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA. We as an entire staff always try to go above and beyond to ensure that each and every guest feel great about choosing our hotel. Thank you again for giving us the pleasure to serve you and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I had a really nice stay in my room (101). The bed was a king and was soft and the pillows were oh-so-soft! I thought the room was pleasant for the price. The staff was AMAZING! Kelly helped me check in and the gentleman at check out was so helpful when I started asking about his hometown of Jacksonville. It was a nice area of town with many options to grab some to-go food or there were a couple of grocery stores close by if you wanted a frozen dinner (microwave and small fridge in the room!) This place is just a couple of exits away from the beaches. It takes no time to get to the pretty beaches! My only concern is that there was a couple in the room above me and I swear they walked around that room pacing until about 11:30. They were HEAVY walkers. It about drove me bonkers. But they settled down and I was able to get a good nights rest. The pool was wonderful. And the workout room was nice too! I would stay here again, for sure, but maybe upstairs this time! Oh, I used one of the coupons out of one of the cheesy booklets you get at rest stops. Saved me about $10 for the night!

Room Tip: Stay in one of the 2nd floor rooms--keeps you from hearing heavy footed weary travelers pacing the f...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Dear KTF007,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review about the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we certainly look forward to accommodating you again in the near future. Also, please do not hesitate to call us to make your reservation for your returning trip so that we can guarantee you for an upstairs room.

Reviewed July 18, 2013