“OMG!!! Make you want to slap your mama!lol”

Shucks Seafood Market
Ranked #4 of 196 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Seafood
Charlotte, NC
“OMG!!! Make you want to slap your mama!lol”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

the food here is outstanding and you get large portions! I got so much food I forgot shrimp were included in my dinner!!Next time on my way to Florida I will be stopping in here!!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank kassius11739

“YUM!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Wow! Yum!
Visiting St. Simons and found terrific local crabs & shrimp at Schucks! Garlic buttered seafood was amazing - I am writing this feeling stuffed to the gills cuz I couldn't get enough! Schucks offered us a taste of their offerings before we ordered so we knew what we were getting ... One taste and we knew we needed more! Great idea - SOLD!!! And we will be back for more on our next visit (or maybe before we leave town)!
Janet & Rebecca ❤️

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Uubs
“Fresh and excellent!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

This place is in a small strip mall. Easy to miss but soooo worth stopping in. Friendly staff, fast service and awesome food! I will be getting my seafood fix from here from now on. Don't miss out!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Andrea S
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We are from Pensacola and have just moved to Jacksonville. Found this place while exploring surrounding areas... Being from Pensacola seafood is a big deal! Had some of the best shrimp I have ever eaten here! I will be back, may even make the hour trip just for the food.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank gibbons1605
“A Local Gem Well Worth the Stop!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

FIRST---THIS IS A SEAFOOD MARKET NOT A SIT DOWN DESTINATION.

On our annual trek down the east coast of the US we were told to stop here, and we are glad that we did.

Upon entry to this little market tucked away in a little strip mall in Brunswick, GA is a gem of a food service establishment. It's clean and neat and the customer service is excellent. Senna the cashier offered us a menu and a small basket of garlic shrimp and blue crabs. WOW! The flavor was outstanding. The shrimp were perfectly cooked and so sweet one may have thought they were soaked in sugar cane. The crabs were plump with lots of meat.

We decide on 12 Garlic Crabs (which they are famous for) & 1/2 pound of steamed Shrimp. These were served cold and packaged for transport. We then ordered a a side if LCB (low country boil), buffalo shrimp, and fried fish for the ride to FLA-USA.

The shrimp were plump & sweet with a spicy vinegary butter sauce that complimented the breading well. (Hooters could learn a lesson from this place). The fried fish was good, not great. The breading was perfect and well seasoned. The fish had little to no seasoning.

Upon arriving to our destination in FLA-USA we heated our previously packaged meals! OMG this was the best seafood we have had in a long time! Make sure you get the "Shuck's Sauce"! This destination is well worth the quick 1.5 mile off of I-95. You will not be disappointed.

2 Thank sean m