“You MUST go!!!!”

Shucks Seafood Market
Ranked #2 of 203 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 23, 2014

It is a seafood market...NOT a sit down place to eat...but they will cook food for you to take away. If you are newbies like us, they offered liberal samples!!!!

Man o man we had the 3 type shrimp feast (fried, blackened and garlic) and the boil with shrimp, crabs, potatoes, corn etc.

SO GOOD!!

1  Thank MaggieMaySc

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

This is strictly takeout! The folks who work there are extremely accommodating, and even let us go in the room to check out all the live crab they have in tubs. It doesn't get much fresher than that! The food was tasty and flavorful with more than enough to share. This a great little place to stop and grab a lunch for a picnic that is also inexpensive. Enjoy!

2  Thank Gettinwiser52
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Me and my wife stopped by on 06/13/14...... Oh my God is all I can say... we had fried shrimp, tilapia and garlic crabs... everything was great.. we both would highly recommend this place to everyone...

2  Thank 2006jamario
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Ok first of all this is not a restaurant but if you read all the other reviews you would havw known that before you get all dressed up and think our going to be dining in. We need that ahead of time and decided to give it a try since it was about 5 minutes from our hotel. IT WAS WORTH IT!!! The best seafood by far I have EVER eaten and Im from Florida!!! The owner is so freakin nice!! The garlic crab was incredible the shrimp, coleslaw, everything was the best!! The food was ready in less then 15 minutes and was packed perfectly to go so no spillage. I am so glad we tried it and love it. Since its minutes from the highway we are now planning on stopping there everytime we drive thru and just take it to a park or eat it in the car cause its worth it!!!

1  Thank Cherefamily
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to Shucks tonight after reading the great reviews of Shucks. We were not disappointed! The staff was friendly and offered us a complimentary plate of fried and garlic shrimp since it was our first time in their market. We ordered the fried shrimp with a few sides. They were fantastic! We have one more night in St. Simon and my son was already asking if we can go to Shucks again before we leave.

1  Thank veldridge