“My Opinion”

Add it.
Salvador's Delicatessen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Food is average and I just think it wasn't my kind of restaurant.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

True charm. Wish they would redo interior to match. Best biscuits & gravy I've ever had. Kinda didn't want to review it, it's like a local secret. Try it. 2 thumbs up.

1  Thank h20nwine
Reviewed April 12, 2011

We happened to park across the street from Salvador's while visiting Brunswick and noticed a steady stream of customers making there way in at lunchtime. Going on the theory that "if the locals eat there it must be good", my wife and I decided to try it. Salvador's is a pleasant reminder of the type of diner every town once had. Nearly everyone was greeted by name either by the waitress or by fellow patrons. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. The menu covered the usual deli sandwich fare as well as a variety of salads. I had a BLT and my wife had a Cuban sandwich. Both were delicious and very reasonably priced. What a pleasant find!