“Good track, good people”

Coastal Pines Golf Club
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Played there today and had a good experience. Nice track with plenty of angles at pins for the shot maker. Greens have a solid role. Price is good at 40.00 and is worth a stop. Staff are very knowledgeable and want you to have a good experience. The pro even took time to help fix my swing. I really play a lot of golf through ga and sc and they are by far the most accommodating I've found to date.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The conditions of this course are horrible! The fairways are mud or weeds, bunkers are not raked and poor, greens are bumpy. No club house, just a large mobile home. I would not play this course for $5. Tied for worse course in Golden Isles with Heritage Oaks!

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Nice layout but dang they need a Marshall. Never seen so many fivesomes and threesomes with NO idea of etiquette. Maybe they should have a sticker in the golf cart with the basic rules for people. No GPS in any carts anymore, no hot snacks in the pro shop, no ice in the cooler the last twice we've gone but the staff in the shop are super nice and very friendly. Under $40, not bad I guess all in.

Wade C, Owner at Coastal Pines Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Yes there are certain days we need a ranger. And for sure the lack of one aloows the fivesomes,
Also the players with no knowledge of etiquette play primarily because they want to give golf a try and our course is priced at a rate that brings them to the course. BUT this is the the way I have to price it to survive. As the economy gets better and our prices can increase gradually our staff can increase and we will be able to control the fivesomes and beginners.
Hopefully you will return and bring your cell phone. A phone call to the shop will bring us to your aid. I do apologize for the empty ice chest. Our ice machine is in the golf shop. Stick your head in the door and help us out by saying something. We would appreciate your letting us know.
We strive to create a quality experience for our customers. Unfortunately there are times we are unable to succeed in completing our task as we would like too. For that I apologize.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Situated close to I95, this course if not the best in the world but it's certainly not the worst. Friendly staff, decent enough greens, wide open fairways. And at a discounted price, good value.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The course and price to play were just right. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will play there again.