“Heavenly”

Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Brunswick
Atlanta, Georgia
“Heavenly”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

If you're close to Brunswick, this place is a must stop. The Blush bars and Key Lime squares are my two absolute favorites. If you're on a diet, need to be on a diet, or are even thinking about a diet, this is probably not where you want to go. But everything they do is incredibly incredibly tasty and they are the nicest and friendliest people you'll run across.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Rob J

Brunswick, Georgia
“Yummy!”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

They bake some really delicious cakes which I have eaten fairly often.

Woodstock, Georgia
“My son's PIRATE B-day cake was incridible!”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

First let me say that my camera went ca-put and so I am devasted that I do not have any photos of his 5th Bday cake or party :(

But while shopping for a cake, I knew I wanted to stay away from the bakeries in the grocery stores. So a friend recommended Sugarbakers. It is just off 341 (Exit 36) and when I walked thru the door, i knew i made the right choice. The cases were full of sweet-goodness and I was promptly greeted by the clerk. I told her that the theme was for a 5 yr old - and PIRATES. The cake decorator came over and made some suggestions and I gave him carte blanche! When I picked up the cake - It was more than I dreamed! Blue water, sugar-sand with buried treasure...a tall ship with the Jolly Roger flying! It was a little boy's fantasy world of Pirates done in smooth butter-cream! They even put little swords and skulls all around the sides. I'm telling you, I did not imagine the cake would LOOK this good! But looks are only half the battle...how would it taste? After a quick blow of the candles, I cut into this moist, rich yumminess that melted in my mouth! It was TOO. DIE. FOR!
By the way - I also bought some Lemon Squares and some Cheescake Brownies...there are no words to tell you how good those were! Heaven in a clear take-out box!
GO NOW to Sugarbakers! It is amazing!
AAA+++ Service
Great Value ($60 for the cake and the extras!)
AAA+++ Products!
Thank you, Sugarbakers! (you don't happen to have a picture of it, do you?) <grin>

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Staciajc
Florida
“I like this place!”
Reviewed December 20, 2010

CHEESE STRAWS! As good as I've ever had, melt in your mouth. 9 layer chocolate and caramel cakes that are wonderful, but I learned the hard way if you want one for Christmas or Thanksgiving you better get your order in early. We quarter and freeze the cakes, and they are almost as good a month or two later. Fudge, divinity, muffins. Doctors probably hate this place. I AWLAYS stop here whenever I'm passing thru the Georgia coastal area. A little hard to find, not too far from downtown Brunswick, but worth the trip.

1 Thank Bonden-in-Florida