“Service was outstanding”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014

On google it said that they closed at 3 am. We headed out at 10 pm and when we got there the kitchen was closed, what was open was the bar. However, since there was no host at the time we walked in and just sat down not knowing it was closed, they later came and told us it was closed but since we were already sitting our server went ahead and convinced others to open the kitchen just for us. The food was alright not really anything extravagant but decent, the pasta was really good though. The service was amazing, coming from a big city this was really surprising would definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We had a side salad first that was larger than what I would consider a "side." Very good and fresh. My husband had the hamburger that was tasty and cooked just right. I had the chili hot dog that also was very good. Our tastes for the evening were simple, but there were a number of items that looked good to us. Our service was excellent. We sat at the bar and the bartend was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Kinda had that TGIFridays / Applebees feel. The food was good. Service was good and friendly. Prices were decent. Menu choices were standard. I wouldn't choose to go there again, but I wouldn't object if others wanted to go.

1  Thank DaleA194
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Our kid server had no idea what he was doing. Served me a plate missing everything, and then did not apologize about it? Only plus about this place is 2 dollar margaritas that are actually pretty good!

1  Thank Elleham1
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

New owners new system.. I know the pressure of running a large place and is friday. I been at the restaurant for 1hr, I got my drink and my order is ToGo and still waiting. They have Aloha systems they had to reboot. One station at the bar. I see people in a lot of them and service is slow. I just got my food and better be hood.. I love local food places like this.. but sure hope they do better in the future..

1  Thank Nathalies K