“Good Food, Reasonable Prices, Good Customer Service!”
Review of Toucans Ale House

Toucans Ale House
Ranked #12 of 196 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Fortescue, New Jersey
“Good Food, Reasonable Prices, Good Customer Service!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We walked over to Toucans because it was next door to the hotel we were staying, and we just wanted something to eat after a long day on the road. They have a limited memu, but the prices are reasonable. My husband and I placed our orders, but we had an extra long wait, due to a mixup in the kitchen. Our server, Darlene, was attentive and on top of the situation. The manager/owner also came out to our booth to express his concern. My husband had one of specials for the day, a Fried Tilapia Platter with a side of mixed veggies, and corn on the cob @$9.95 and a coke @$2.25. I had their BBQ Sampler Platter @$11.99 with a side of cole slaw, and coke @$2.25. The food portions are more than amply, we had no room for dessert. The bar was busy, but not overly loud (while we were there), and there are plenty of TV's for patrons to watch sports.

• Visited March 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Service!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I've been there three times now, and every single time the wait staff has been amazing. Very accommodating of us and extremely friendly. The food is great and you can't beat a $4 margarita! But seriously the wait staff is phenomenal and should be given a round of applause all three times it's been a pleasure. Will be back.

• Visited February 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Freat Prices and Big Portions!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I Ordered the pulled pork sandwich and a salad. Both were delicious! The sandwich was huge as was the salad. I placed my order to go and it was ready in less than 10 minutes.

Visited February 2013
“Had a good experience.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Toucans a couple of times. The food is good, well it's really good. The drinks are a little pricey, no more than anywhere else would be, but be ready to pay for your drinks. My first impression was the bar and grill atmosphere. Plenty of sports to watch. Overall I would recommend it.

Brunswick, Georgia
“good beer selection”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

best thing to say about the place is the selection of beers. Other than that the food was just average bar and grill food. Nothing special. The atmosphere was extremely loud. It was hard for all of us to sit and talk over the music and other noise.

Visited February 2013