“It sems like your typical restuarant chain.”
Review of Seasons of Japan

Seasons of Japan
Ranked #93 of 203 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: New Restaurant Recently Opened
Description: New Restaurant Recently Opened
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I can't really complain about the food. It is pricey. It isn't worth what they charge you for it. I like the speed of service. No more than a 3 to 5 minute wait.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Everyone knows of the chicken and steak bowls and entrees, as well as the white sauce. But try the California Rolls or the Savannah Rolls...I'm now a regular!

1  Thank GoneFishin66
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We rode by on Sunday, August 19, 2012 and found it closed for good. It was in a perfect location but food was just "ok".

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I love seasons of Japan! It is ver affordable! Great food, and quick service! I also liked the atmosphere! My favorite dish is their teriyaki chicken bowl and their white sauce AWESOME!!!

1  Thank Meredith P
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Food had always been average but this particular time I got sick. My meal was not as hot as it should have been. I think the shrimp had been cooked and sitting cause they were not hot. Won't go back!