“Great new hotel.”

Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed February 21, 2010

The Inn is only six months old, so everything looks brand new. The room decor was lovely and classy. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spotless. We got an excellent rate by booking and prepaying through Travelocity. As my husband said, "A four star room for a flea bag rate."

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank meeeeVABeach_VA

Reviewed February 13, 2010

This place just opened (6 months) so I didn't expect any problems and I wasn't disappointed. Large rooms, comfortable beds, wifi, friendly owners and staff and right off I95 and no road noise. Lots of places to eat. Oh, did I mention the super breakfast? Eggs, suasages, fresh waffles, fruit and the regular BF items. This is worth it!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Home24
Reviewed February 9, 2010

This motel is very new, clean, economical and staff was very helpful. The only problem with the room we had was that it was too big. Never had too big before. Apparently there is a room on each floor built this way because of the layout with the elevator. The downside is that if you sit on the couch to watch the TV it is too far away. The room is nearly twice the width of normal room. It would probably be great for people traveling with kids that need some room to play. I think I would ask for a regular size room next time. The other issue with room was a small divider that was on one side of the bed that prevented having a night stand and reading light on that side of the bed. I think that might be a problem with any rooms with king beds but I did not see any other rooms while there. The location is outside town but it was an easy drive to Jekyl and St. Simons Islands.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
BaymontBrunswick, Front Desk at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2010

We are very sorry you were not completely satisfied with your room. The room you were in is the Upgraded King, meaning more space verses the Standard King. We hope that you will be back to visit us! We will then put you in our Standard King, I think you'll be very satisfied with that choice. Thank you very much for you review.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact me by e-mail or by phone.
Baymontbrunswick@ yahoo.com
or (912)-265-1114

Reviewed February 2, 2010

We recently stayed here on the way to Disney. The hotel was really clean the beds were wonderful the lady I talked to on the phone Lisa was really nice and made me want to stay here before I seen the place. She was so nice on the phone with me. The breakfast was also really good but the man who was in the room not sure what is name was but he worked at the hotel he was rude and not friendly at all. I ask him if there were any ice that I could have to go in my drink and he ask me why I wanted ice? Then he said we don't have any? Oh well I decided not a big deal but as we ate we stood and watch all of us like we were going to take a table and chair with us? He was creapy to say the least. Overall the hotel was nice and clean and I would stay here again but I would hope the strange man would not be there.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family

We are very sorry for your inconvenience you experienced during breakfast. We are not sure of the man your talking about. We hope you will choose us on your next stay when you come to Brunswick, Georgia. If you have any further questions about your review please feel free to email me at baymontbrunswick@yahoo.com.
Thank you for your review.

Reviewed January 23, 2010

This is a new hotel. I have stayed here approximately 5-6 times in the past 3 months while out of town on business. The hotel is beautiful, the parking is great, the staff have been great everytime I have stayed here. They are very accommmodating and will go out of their way to make sure that you have a very pleasant stay. The rooms are very spacious and the beds are extremely comfortable. You will definitely get a good nights rest !! I have stayed at other new hotels in this immediate area before that cost almost twice as much that were not nearly as nice and definitely did not have as comfortable a beds. you definitely will get your moneys worth at a very affordable price during the present economic times. Definitely an A + rating !

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business

Thank you for being a loyal returning customer to us here in Brunswick, Georgia. We appreciate your business and your helpful review. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 11, 2010

Stayed at this hotel due to the high ratings with TripAdvisor...very good decision. Price was excellent, room was nice and clean, very roomy. The breakfast was wonderful with the hot waffles and sausage. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
BaymontBrunswick, Front Desk at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2010

The waffles are my absolute favorite! Also, they're so much fun to make! Thank you for choosing us based on the Trip Advisor comments! I know your review will help many people! Hope to see you soon!

Amethea Keyser

Reviewed December 30, 2009

We recently stayed at the Brunswick, GA Baymont Inn located at Exit 38 on I-95. This is a new construction hotel and we found it to be very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is included in the cost of the room and the selections were sufficient and fresh. The room was a good size with a king size bed, loveseat, desk/chair, and a three drawer dresser. The room also contained a flat screen tv and microwave/fridge. The furnishings were comfortable, the bed and linens were of excellent quality. Wireless internet is available in the rooms at no additional cost. The bathroom was very clean and was a comfortable size.

As an added convenience, there is a grocery store a short distance away.

We have stayed at a number of hotels in the Brunswick area in the last few years and we were very pleased with Baymont Inn. The cost ($79/night) was the determining factor in choosing this location and I would definitely stay here again at or near this price. We found it to be an excellent value.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple