Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites
Quality Inn(Brunswick)
Econo Lodge(Brunswick)
Courtyard Brunswick(Brunswick)
View Hotel
All reviewsale housewafflesroom was cleanwaffle housean overnight staywould definitely stay here againcheck in was quickwaffle makergreat place to stayking suiteair conditionerfree breakfastgolden islesstayed one nightstaff was very friendlyhot breakfastnice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This hotel has just recently been refurbished and they did an excellent job. Super clean and comfortable and there is a restaurant just in the back. Easy on and off the highway. Staff were very friendly and the breakfast had good variety.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara K
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

It was a pleasure having you as a guest, we appreciate you posting a review of your visit so other travelers know of our facility and we know of your experience at the hotel.
Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus in Brunswick and thank you for traveling.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We arrived on time and was greeted by a friendly woman whom I had spoken with to make our reservation. She greeted us warmly, answered our questions and promoted breakfast, etc. However, we overslept, so sorry to say.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Excellent is a beautiful work in the hotel industry, thank you. Please come back soon so you can enjoy breakfast.
Thank you for your business and your review, both are very important to us.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great place to stay and will return there again. We had friends also there and we were all happy with the accomodations. It was a active exit with easy access to the downtown area and theater where our event was at. Restaurants and shops nearby on the same exit. Entrance was a little confusing but once you learned how to enter, it was not a problem.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We hear that the Georgia Elvis Festival was quiet good, we appreciate you staying at our hotel while you attended the event.
We hope you will make us your home when in the area, Thank you for your business.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

When I need a place to get a good night's sleep between two days of driving, I don't want to pay an arm and a leg, but I also don't want to stay in a dump. I think the folks at this Best Western Plus get that. I returned to this hotel because I remembered my previous stay was a good one, and I was not disappointed this time. One reason I like this hotel is that it is a smoke-free facility.
My check in went smoothly. The staff had no trouble finding my reservation and even addressed my request for a quiet room. The room was clean and had everything I need: clean, comfortable beds, a desk and desk chair, closet space, fridge and microwave, lots and lots of pillows, and good Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi had no issues and was able to support quality calls with a VoIP phone, though I would have preferred a secured network.
The bathroom was clean, and big enough, though not exceedingly spacious. The shower had nice hot water, good water pressure, and a curved shower curtain rod for extra elbow room. The towels were clean, soft, and thick.
Breakfast included sausage and eggs, waffles, assorted pastries, yogurt, cereal, and fresh fruit. The coffee and tea are available day and night.

Overall I appreciate the consistency of the service at this location. It's nice to know that over time the place has not settled into a "good enough" attitude, but continues to provide a clean, comfortable place to spend a night. The price is quite reasonable compared to other chains in the area with similar amenities.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for visit number 2, we look forward to visit number 3. We truly appreciate your informative review of our hotel so others know what to expect at the Best Western Plus in Brunswick, GA.
Your review and your business is very important to us and is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is a real nice to stay. Real clean and staff are courteous. Real close to nice restaurants and you can walk to them. Good price and great service. The front desk area was real clean. It was real nice when you walked into the hotel and saw how nice it looked and then when you go to your room it was clean and you felt comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am so glad you found us to meet your expectations, we appreciate your review so others know of our facility.
We look forward to having you visit again soon.