“Great Place to Stay”

Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I attended a wedding on St. Simons Island and looked at lots of different options for lodging but ultimately decided on the Best Western Plus in Brunswick and are so glad that we did. The location was great, accessible to everything but no noise from I-95. Our room was very clean, felt brand new and the bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast was perfect and convenient. We stayed at the end of the hall on the first floor which was very convenient, we parked just outside the door so it was a quick and easy in and out of the hotel. We got a great rate for the stay, the hotel was just as nice as some of the hotels on the island that would have been at least twice as much. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: End of the hall on the first floor is convenient for easy in and out.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

I am so glad you found our hotel and the convenience to St. Simons, your remarks certainly makes our staff realize their hard work is paying off. Come see us again soon, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This hotel was very clean. I got a very good online price for our one night stay, and they also have a coupon in the books you pick up at the welcome centers. Our beds were comfortable, check in was fast, and the morning breakfast was good. There were the usual muffins/danish, banana and apples, juices, milk and coffee, hot egg patties and sausage patties, cold cereal, oatmeal, and a make your own waffle maker.
We would stay here again and recommend to all. No smoking and no pets!

Room Tip: use coupon books to get best rates.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We always make sure the staff knows when a guest give us a good review so they know they are doing a good job. Please plan to visit with us again soon. we appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Recently I had an emergency trip that took me unexpectedly to Brunswick, GA. I had very little knowledge of the area and booked a room near the mall/connected to the mall at a competitor rated 4 star hotel (so called 4 star) to my disappointment it was more of a 2 star. My family and I stayed for a couple of nights and than came across the Best Western Plus. This establishment was more than I expected.. The price was great, the rooms we're clean and modern. Yet, what made this more special and memorable was the SERVICE! Yes, the Southern Hospitality in GA is at the Best Western Plus in Brunswick, GA. Due to my situation they accommodated my needs and we're attentive to my request. They we're so good to me and my family that I have nothing but praise to the entire staff. Thank you for assisting us in our time of need and making a positive customer experience. This is World Class Service located in Brunswick, GA. All hotels should mirror their hospitality and take note of this hotel located off of I95.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you, Thank you for your kind remarks. Our staff works hard to give good service and clean, comfortable rooms. Comments like yours gives everyone a reason to stay focused on doing a good job. Thank you again for taking time to tell us about your experience. We appreciate you business.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stop here on our way back and forth from Florida to our northern summer place. It is one of the best Best Western places to stay at--It is very clean, comfortable and a great value. Love the beds, TV, plus refrig and microwave. It was nice to be greeted by name and to receive a welcoming gift. Everything in the room worked and we had no problems. The breakfast was great, too. The parking area was well lit, as were the hallways, we always felt safe coming and going.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

We are so pleased to have you as one of our returning guest. We want you to feel at home at our hotel and we are so proud that you choose our hotel as a favorite place to stay. Thank you for your review and thank you for your business.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is a newer and well maintained property conveniently located just off I95. I have stayed here
on my last 4 business trips through Brunswick and the staff and manager are very personable and friendly. The General Manager recognizes me and calls me by name. As far as the rooms are concerned they are immaculate, comfortable and well designed/layed out for my business purposes. The bedding is very comfortable and the showers are wide with plenty of room. In the morning, they have a very nice hot breakfast with an excellent assortment served in a large spacious area adjacent to the lobby. I drive an extra 45 minutes to stay at this location.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for you review on your visits to the Best Westen Plus in Brunswick. We try to make every one feel at home so it has been a pleasure to have you as one of our returning guest.
We appreciate your business and it make us especially grateful that you drive out of your way to stay with us - thank you again for that.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

New and clean perfectly situated right off I95. This hotel is immaculately maintained with attention to detail even with a welcome gift if you are one of their members.

Quiet rooms, excellent bedding too. Shower has a wide curtain with plenty of room. Excellent lighting with energy efficient bulbs. Rooms are spacious too. Hot breakfast standard fare with waffle maker. Again staff keeps it all clean and well stocked. Parking is plentiful too.

Overall this is one of the better locations in the area and we will be back.

• Stayed: September 2012
Gloria B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review of our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found the Best Western Plus to be a great place to stay. Please plan to visit us again soon, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

After staying at the drab and old Sea Palms Resort on St.Simons Island we decided to spend the night at Brunswick as it was very close to St.Simons Island.
At check in I requested the Front Desk person to allow me to see the room that he would be giving us before I confirmed our sty for the night. He told me that due to something that happened at the hotel it was now the hotels policy not to show the rooms. But if I was not satisfied I had 15mts of going to the room cancell our reservation. I did just that and Gosh was I more than pleased. The room was spacious, clean, fresh, modern decor, comfortable beds and pillows, clean bathroom with granite counter, fresh and clean towels...I could go on.
The hotel is totally non smoking and they do not allow pets. Great place for people with allergies.
The hot breakfast was the usual...sausage patties, poached scrambled eggs, bagels, fruit, toast, tea coffe and make your own waffles. The staff attending to the breakfast was very pleasant and helpful. I will definately stay there on our next trip to the Islands.
To the staff and management...keep up the good work and quality.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Gloria B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus when visiting our area. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will stay with us again when you come to this area.
We appreciate your business.