“So good I came back a few weeks later.”

Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed January 14, 2012

The hotel is clean and looks new. We had a king size bed with a couch and 32 inch flat screen TV. Plenty of channels and free wifi. Room also had a microwave and mini fridge. They serve a hot breakfast that even has healthy options like boiled eggs (which I love!) (breakfast is 6-9am so make sure you get down there before it's gone!). I booked this hotel because they have a special stay 3 night rate that gave it to me at 59.95 a night....you can't beat that when it includes breakfast! The staff is very nice as well. Since my Christmas stay went well, I decided to stick with them for my 4 night stay this weekend (MLK Jr). Once again, no complaints!

(Location is great- I-95 right there, Grocery store across the street (Harvey's), Gas station and Waffle House next door as well along with Toucan Ale House)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Combat_boots_choos

Reviewed January 8, 2012

We stop at this hotel when popping down to Florida to see my parents . It's got great access to I95 ( right by the on & off ramps ) There are a lot of hotels at the Brunswick exit off I95 but this Best Western is fairly new construction with very nicely decorated rooms . Always very clean , rooms are of nice size and have flat screen tv's and internet access . My wife loves the pillow top bed ! Great to sink into after a long day on the interstate . The FREE breakfast they supply each morning isn't bad but don't expect too much . I like that they have a gym although it is a bit small . The hotel is also very close to a few restaurants ( Toucans ale house is walking distance away ) The staff is always friendly and helpful every time I've dealt with them !

Room Tip: Laundry room is at the back of the 1st level
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We stayed in the hotel overnight on our way to Florida. The room was fantastic. It was clean, modern, and comfortable. We got a great rate. The front desk night clerk was friendly. Breakfast was about what I would expect--waffles, cereal, pastries, etc. Would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2011

We were on our way to Florida and I booked a large king room at the grand reopening rate of $59.95. The room was spacious with a sofa bed and coffee table, flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Everything was brand new .. carpet, bedding, furniture, bathroom. We loved it all. the breakfast was one of the best I have had, with hot sausage, bacon and small omelet eggs along with everything else in continental breakfasts.

My only negative is that the price has gone up for our return trip up north in March, so I will probably book a cheaper hotel in the same area, but it was truly fabulous there.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
bestwesternbrunswick, General Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Thank you! Your compliments are so much appreciated, and I love the opportunity to give the staff a "pat on the back" every chance I get. It's a wonderful feeling for us to know you enjoyed your stay and we hope you can come back!

Thank you for your kind words describing the Days Inn Wichita. We have worked hard to insure that our guests have a great stay and we are constantly striving to meet guest expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you visit again soon.

Appreciative guests like you sure make our job so much easier. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next trip! Thank you again for your wonderful compliments!!!

We Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!

Sanjay Bhakta

Reviewed October 19, 2011

It's about what you'd expect. It's average in every way except the front desk which excelled.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Clean and new. Front desk was helpful- called a couple restaurants to confirm internet availability on my behalf.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Yukfest
Reviewed September 27, 2011

The room was clean with modern furnishings, decor, and nice bedding. The bed was very comfortable, with 4 pillows and a small loveseat sofabed in the king suite. There's a larger dorm size fridge, single-cup coffee maker and small microwave.Very convenient to I-95, walking distance to a few restaurants, groceries, etc. Free breakfast was ok, although we thought the hours were a little early for the weekend (6-9AM). We didn't use the pool or fitness center, but both looked well maintained from casual observation. This is the 4th hotel we've used in this area and would definitely use again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank CeDezTravel
brunswickhotel, General Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2011

We would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and writing this wonderful review. We truelly appreciate your kind words and we look forward to your future stays with us. Thanks Again! Have a Great Day!