“Thank God it was only $5”

Emerald Princess II Casino
Ranked #7 of 32 things to do in Brunswick
More attraction details
Owner description: Your fun begins on The Emerald Princess II Casino the minute you set foot aboard the ship.You'll be greeted by our Cruise Director who will assist you throughout the cruise.Once aboard, you will enjoy a light meal in our Bistro. Our fully stocked bar and "experienced" bartenders will wet your whistle throughout your ride with us.Once in international waters, we open our two casino levels for your gaming pleasure. Step inside and let the fun begin! Enjoy the excitement of playing Slots, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, and Craps. Our friendly dealers and hosts will make you feel right at home, so park yourself and play away! As if that isn't enough fun, our Cruise Director is on board to organize additional activities and help make your cruise a memorable one! The Cruise Director also organizes group activities that include Bingo and Bonanza Bingo.
Reviewed March 23, 2013

It's pretty simple - it's a $5 cruise and you get for what you pay for. The food was canned and overcooked and the two gambling floors are filled with cigarette smoke. The boat went out in inclement weather and rocked the entire time, causing many passegers and my friend to be sick in the bathrooms. It would have been more appreciated if they cancelled the cruise knowing how rough the waters are. As a nonsmoker, we were confined to the third floor for the majority of the cruise. I would say avoid but its a good time if you love gambling, smoking and canned food.

1  Thank DannieAshley

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had a blast! Need more things to do, and we were so glad to come across the Emerald Princess! Great time with friends and night out. Staff was very friendly.

2  Thank FunGirl1006
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I'm a little confused by reading some of the reviews. My husband and I went on a boat with some friends. But the boat also had a third floor on top where we danced and they had a dj. Is this not the same boat? Anyway we had a great time. Don't know how the slots were because we stayed on the tables. We are plannning another trip at the end of this month.

3  Thank Lesa S
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had sooo much fun with my husband we will be making trips like tis more offten, im comming back in two weeks with my mother inlaw and 2 sister inlaws. cant wait!!!

2  Thank Alesia M
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was the first time we had gone on the Emerald Princess. We had been out on Diamond Casino boat out of Savannah many times. Although the Emerald Princess was a MUCH nicer boat than the Diamond Casino boat the slots were not as good at all. Diamond had much newer machines that gave tickets and you did not need to deal with all the coins. First of all, the machines that are open during casino hours gave coins not tickets which is just a pain. The machines are all older machines. There were two newer machines DaVinci Diamonds and Wolf Run. Yes just two, but I was not able to play either because the same two people played those from the time they turned the machines on until they were turned off. Most slots were the tradition 7 machines not the video ones and the video ones were the really old ones. Three of the machines I played locked up and I had to wait about 10 minutes each time for someone to come pay me out. We enjoy playing the video games not the regular slots and there are not that many of them and obviously many of the people that know the boat are aware of that so they place there belongings and tilt the chair on them so that when the casino opens most all were taken so we had to wait for a while to even play one of them. So in short , although it is a nice boat and the staff was professional and nice I would not return until they get more up to date machines that dispense tickets.

5  Thank jpowers59