All reviews indoor pool room was clean breakfast staff complimentary breakfast off the highway oatmeal business trip would definitely stay here again very nice hotel great stop excellent stay convenient location nice breakfast front desk staff the breakfast area fresh fruit staff was very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

This is the first time after countless hotels that my room was CLEAN. No hair in the shower or trash somewhere in the room. I have stayed in low and high priced hotels and always find something. I have stayed at this hotel before and would say they have improved in the cleanliness section a lot.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2019

The property was nice and the hotel was quiet. Check in staff were really good and the location to good eating was good (walking distance). Bed was very comfortable and the stay was what I have come to expect with a Hampton property. I will stay here again when I travel to Dublin, GA again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2019

It was a long day on the road. How nice to be greeted with cheerful faces, a bag with bottled water and a microwaveable popcorn. Room was spacious and clean. The location is easily accessible. Super job.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Travelling from Virginia to Florida by car and this was a very convenient one night layover on our trip close to I-95. Easy reservation and check in using the Hilton App. The staff at all levels were very welcoming and friendly. They have a very nice quick breakfast. I will use this stop over again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2019

My wife and I stopped here on our way down to Clearwater FL on our honeymoon. We arrived around 11pm and the staff was very nice and helpful. It is a great stop located right off I-95. We would stay here again for sure.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple