All reviews room was clean indoor pool breakfast staff complimentary breakfast off the highway business trip oatmeal would definitely stay here again very nice hotel great stop excellent stay convenient location nice breakfast fresh fruit front desk staff the breakfast area staff was very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019

The property was nice and the hotel was quiet. Check in staff were really good and the location to good eating was good (walking distance). Bed was very comfortable and the stay was what I have come to expect with a Hampton property. I will stay here again when I travel to Dublin, GA again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2019

It was a long day on the road. How nice to be greeted with cheerful faces, a bag with bottled water and a microwaveable popcorn. Room was spacious and clean. The location is easily accessible. Super job.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Travelling from Virginia to Florida by car and this was a very convenient one night layover on our trip close to I-95. Easy reservation and check in using the Hilton App. The staff at all levels were very welcoming and friendly. They have a very nice quick breakfast. I will use this stop over again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2019

My wife and I stopped here on our way down to Clearwater FL on our honeymoon. We arrived around 11pm and the staff was very nice and helpful. It is a great stop located right off I-95. We would stay here again for sure.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We had booked into another hotel within the same chain. We had found a construction site and asked to be moved. Oh my gosh this hotel was head and shoulders above the standard. The staff were warm and welcoming from check in, breakfast staff, maintenance and check out. We even booked the same hotel for our journey back.

Date of stay: December 2018