Stopped at this brand new hotel coming from up north on the way to Florida down 95. Very convenient and easy to find right off the highway.
Room was ready when we arrived and very clean and the bed comfy. We had a king room with a microwave and a refrigerator. Our refrigerator wasn't working until we discovered it was unplugged. Strange housekeeping didn't find that before we arrived. The pool and the hot tub were relaxing and not crowded. The fitness room had a treadmill, an elliptical and weights.
The breakfast was good and plentiful. My only complaint is that the hotel runs the hot water for tea through the coffee machine so the water tastes like coffee. My cup of tea ended up in the trash. Gross. When I spoke to management they stated that they had no way to boil water since they don't have a stove. Restaurant suppliers carry coffee machines that have hot water dispensers attached.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick, GA hotel is located off Interstate 95 and 10 miles from downtown Brunswick, Georgia. A gateway to the Golden Isles and the barrier islands dotting the Atlantic coastline our hotel makes a great base station for all your fun filled activities. Enjoy our free wi-fi and free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Brunswick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Hampton Inn Brunswick