“great night stop over on our way back to West Palm”

Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick
Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
florida
“great night stop over on our way back to West Palm”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

clean room, breakfast was better then most, fresh fruit, ample choices for a complementary free breakfast, internet speed good ( stream video ). Had a great coupon from Hotels.com booklet. Right off I-95, without hearing the highway. Parking lot well lit.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Nicole M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Hinesville, Georgia
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Reserved a 2 queen suite - was very satisfied! Spacious and the amenities were accomodating! Slightly discouraged by how full of people the indoor pool and hot tub were but the front desk attendant was kind to let us use the hot tub after all the people had left to work out sore muscles and a case of mild arthiritis. Big ups! Breakdast was typical- The breakfast eggs did not taste good at all but everything else was fine.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Saint Louis
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Stayed here for a week in August. Hotel seemed fine on check-in. However, 2nd night they washed the carpet in my room. When I returned, the room temperature was < 60 F and the floors were damp and sticky. They did not fully dry until the 3rd day. Front Desk didn't think this was a problem. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Miriam P
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The price was right and the service was impeccable. I wasn't sure what to expect so to be honest didn't expect much at all. However, this truly was a nice experience and was greeted with a warm smile and gift for being a Hilton Honors Member. That was truly unexpected and a nice treat.

The rooms and hotel were clean and just right for a quick stay. The best part is that the room was large enough for a stay of three adults. Great experience!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank allaboutmeandnotyou
Armuchee, Georgia, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2014

The rooms are nicely appointed and CLEAN. My family only stayed one night as we were just dropping our daughter off at college. The hotel from check in, to hallway to room was nicely decorated. The biggest thing though is that it smelled completely clean. The Hampton Inn uses duvet covers on their beds and wash them each day unlike other hotels that use bed spreads. They are never washed unless there is visible soil.
Check in was a breeze and the front desk staff pleasant and professional. We were greeted upon each entry, but it wasn't overdone. I can't stand obnoxiously friendly staff. It just makes it feel like they are being fake. The Hampton Inn's employees were just genuinely nice and helpful. I liked that they offered to explain how to get on the WiFi without me even asking.
I also liked the location. It is literally a couple of hundred yards off of Hwy95, but is set back far enough off the road that you don't hear any traffic. The parking lot is convenient to the entrances and is very well lit. I felt safe getting out at night with my daughter.
We will definitely be returning. I think we have found our home away from home when we are down visiting.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Lori O
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I was very pleased at the cleanliness of this particular property. The staff was very caring and accommodating. The only bad thing I happened to experience was while I was in the lobby. I happened to hear a conversation with a manager and staff member. The young lady apparently was asking about her schedule and the manager had a very rude response. He was very loud and disrespectful. I feel as though any situations dealing with staff members at a business should be held behind doors away from all guests. I am very surprised that this guy is even a manager. I did not want to intrude on the incident, but I did approach the young lady and asked if she was fine and she implied that she was along with an apology, in which she was not the one who needed to apologize.

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank larryd65
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Without a doubt this is the best Hampton Inn & Suites I have ever stayed in. Front desk workers were very kind. The next morning those who prepared the food were very gracious. Definitely not the typical "hotel breakfast". Good quality food and good variety. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. If you are between Savannah & Jacksonville, this place should definitely be considered.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business