“Quiet and convenient”

Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick
Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I always enjoy the Hampton. I get a nice greeting, professional treatment and a clean, quiet room. Brunswick was a great town with much to see. Very enjoyable driving around and coming back to the hotel. Breakfast is good if not super exciting.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed here 4 nights. Ideal location..right off I-95. Stayed in 2 queen beds studio room, which has mini frig and microwave. room was excellent and very spacious. complimentary breakfast was good with lots of variety. But above all it is a non-smoking hotel. will stay here again if I come to this area

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This was a very adequate hotel--clean room, comfortable bed, nice staff, nice indoor pool, decent breakfast included. The only issue we had was the rattling in the air conditioning unit that kept us awake most of the night. Other than that, our stay was fine. I would stay in a Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Staying at these hotels are always enjoyable. Never disappointing. The saying "You get what you pay for" rings true here. If you have a problem, the staff is always friendly and helpful. The only way to travel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I found this hotel to meet our needs during our stay. We had one issue with our reservation request which was quickly resolved. The breakfast buffet wasn't always fully stocked and didn't have as many selections as we would have liked. However, we did manage to feed our crew before we started each day.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I stay at Hampton inns whenever I'm on the road, find that we need to stop overnight, and I have a choice. I find them clean and accommodating and safe. This Hampton was no exception. I've actually stayed at this location twice this year already. The staff is just ok for friendliness, but the location is very clean. The breakfasts at Hampton as suitable and convenient. I'll be passing through in less than a year and will plan on staying here again. If you're looking for an overnight stay somewhere, this place should definitely do the trick.

The hotel preauthorizes your credit card with a $10-15 overage (in case you have any additional charges during your stay). If you rely solely on your monthly statement, you'll likely not notice the difference. I have my credit card set to send alerts with each charge which Is how I found out. After calling another Hampton about it, I learned that it's changed to the correct amount before posted. So far, this has been the case at each Hampton and has worked out fine each time.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2014

For a reasonable price we had a large clean room. The room had a large sitting area and a separate sink and microwave. It was very convenient from the interstate. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was your usual fare but it was all we needed. Internet worked great. Staff was friendly and you do not always find that on the road. A great one nite stay for our return trip North from Florida. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple