We stayed 1 night while on the road to the west coast of Florida. The location is great, right off I95, easy on/off and parking, and lots of places to eat.
Couple of problems: Our room was so incredibly small and right next to the elevator. I always have high floor/away from elevator in my preferences. Our room was upgraded to a suite (sweet) and away from the noise. The WiFi was so s l o w there was no point in even trying, after a while, I gave up. And lastly, what is it with the fitted sheets on the beds at Hampton Inn lately? Each time, the fitted sheet comes undone-it's apparent the fitted sheet is too small for the bed! Drives me nuts.
Believe it or not, we would stay here again b/c it's all about location and easy access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick, GA hotel is located off Interstate 95 and 10 miles from downtown Brunswick, Georgia. A gateway to the Golden Isles and the barrier islands dotting the Atlantic coastline our hotel makes a great base station for all your fun filled activities. Enjoy our free wi-fi and free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Hampton Inn And Suites Brunswick
- Hampton Inn Brunswick