Great place to stop on way to Orlando. Just off of I-95. Lots of things at that exit. Hampton Inn has been recently renovated and nice friendly staff. Good breakfast in the AM and a great rest. On the way back from WDW my daughter (8) said she liked this hotel better than the one at WDW.
We had stayed at the Swan-Dolphin. Go figure. Guess next time we'll stay at a Hampton Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick, GA hotel is located off Interstate 95 and 10 miles from downtown Brunswick, Georgia. A gateway to the Golden Isles and the barrier islands dotting the Atlantic coastline our hotel makes a great base station for all your fun filled activities. Enjoy our free wi-fi and free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Brunswick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Hampton Inn Brunswick