This was our first time traveling from NJ to FL with our small dog so we were a little apprehensive. Our choices for lodgings were limited but had heard from a friend that LaQuinta's accommodated pets free so we gave it a try. The desk clerk named Pam was very pleasant and personable and made you feel very welcome after a long day of driving.
The hotel was a decent value and conveniently located on the I 95 corridor. Large room and comfortable bed. Within walking distance to a Cracker Barrell restaurant for a ggode meal. The breakfast, particularly the make it yourself waffles were good and allowed us to get a quick star in the morning
I read the reviews before booking and the major complaint was the the place "smelled Like Dog" and I have to say honestly the pet odor in the corridors was very noticeable. This was my wife's major objection and the reason we would probably not recommend staying there unless you are traveling with your pet and it is the only place available. although the hotel appeared to be reasonably clean the pet odor led you to believe it wasn't. As my wife suggested some "Fabreeze" or other odor counteractant would made our stay there much more pleasant. I
I would like to add that we stayed at another LaQuinta in Florida the following night and were pleasantly surprised. It was a newer facility but there were not pet odors whatsoever, but the staff were not nearly as friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Just 25 minutes from St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island, you will find plenty to do at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick. Take the whole family to historic Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation, have fun in the sun at Summer Waves, or head on out to Okeefenokee Swamp Park. It is only 15 m...see moreinutes to the Emerald Princess Casino Cruise Ship. You will find great restaurants within walking distance, including one next door, and Colonial Mall and Magnolia Bluff Factory Outlet Store for shopping, just minutes away. If you are here for events at Jekyll Island Convention Center and Glynn County Stadium, book your room today. Grab a USA Today mornings in the lobby at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick and enjoy a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM complete with make-your-own waffles. All guest rooms have interior corridors and include free high-speed Internet access, pillow-top mattresses and down-lite pillows (King rooms feature additional amenities). We have a guest laundry facility and fax/copy services available at the front desk. Don't forget your swimsuit for our refreshing outdoor swimming pool! Conveniently located five miles northeast of downtown off I-95. Stay here when visiting Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Southeast Georgia Regional Medical Center, Brunswick College, and Fort Stewart. Bus parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Brunswick
- La Quinta Hotel Brunswick
- La Quinta Brunswick
- Brunswick La Quinta