“Wonderful!!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick
Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is our first time staying at a La Quinta Inn. We were traveling with two small dogs and liked the fact that they didn't charge an extra fee for pets. We have stayed in other pet friendly hotels and as soon as you walk in the room you can tell that other pets have been in there. Not the case with this hotel. Very clean and fresh smelling. Excellent customer service with making reservations, checking in, and checking out. Definitely highly recommend this hotel to others and we plan to return here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kara L
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful LaQuinta. Clean crisp sheets, comfortable bed, top notch clean bathroom and room. Will stay at this one and drive to destinations from here next time. LaQuinta is always my first choice if possible. We'v only had one bad experience so far, but this is not it.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Shelledout
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We normally stay at the La Quinta in Kingsland, but since we were doing business on Jekyll, we took a chance with this hotel. Not the same. During our four night stay we had to get our keys rekeyed twice for some unknown reasons. The breakfast area is not kept clean, and due to the layout, becomes cramped quickly when more than a few guests eat at the same time. Coffee and tea is not available 24/7 as in the Kingsland one, and the breakfast items are not as good. Wi-fi was not very good, however the Starbucks on the corner offered great Internet thru AT&T. Staff was very friendly. The room was okay, but the bathrooms are really small. There are several hotels to choose from at this particular I95 exit, and this is probably the best of them. If you can get to exit 3 for the Kingsland one, I would recommend that hotel over this one.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cathyd
Reviewed December 1, 2013

1  Thank seanf872
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Crawling up I-95 from Florida on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, we didn't make reservations until the last minute because traffic conditions wouldn't let us figure where we would be by night fall. Finally went through TripAdvisor to book at this La Quinta as we were traveling with a dog. TripAdvisor shifted me to Orbitz to make reservation but within a few seconds Orbitz informed me that prices had gone up because of demand. The original price was $62; Orbitiz didn't reveal new price but we were under pressure by then so I booked it anyway,

Hotel was great. Nice and clean, pleasant people working there, lots of safe space outside to walk pooh around. When we left in the morning La Quinta gave me a receipt for their charges on the room - $62 but when I check my credit card statement, I found that Orbitz had charged me $85!
Nice bonus for doing nothing!

Will go back to La Quinta in Brunswick, WON'T use ORBIZ or TripAdvisor to book it.

Room Tip: Dont book through Orbitz
2  Thank Merriepowers
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stopped at this La quinta on Wednesday evening and were not disappointed. Check in was a breeze, as "Pam" was the desk clerk and she was wonderful. The rooms were clean, A/C very quiet as was the whole hotel. Breakfast was average, with the usual bill of fare. Check out was speedy, "Cassidy" checked me out in about one minute and she was quite pleasant also. I would return to this hotel anytime.

2  Thank jjk1944
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The suite was clean, comfortable, well appointed, and reasonably priced. I had my small dog with me and she was not used to elevators but that was a small problem compared to the benefits this hotel provides.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo