“Another excellent experience”

Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
A TripAdvisor Member
Cape May, New Jersey, USA
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We travel with a pet and want to stay in high quality accomodations. This is our second stay at LaQuinta, Brunswick, GA and have been delighted both times. The staff is gracious and make us feel welcome and appreciated. Overall, the experience has been excellent.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were returning to NY from Florida and decided to spend the night here. Pleasantly surprised! Very clean and bed was very comfortable. We got a great price on the room too and it is close to everything (gas, breakfast and Cracker Barrel, followed by morning coffee at Starbucks!). Staff very friendly. Will stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Staff was super friendly, room was clean, dogs stay for free and our dog loved it too! It rained all weekend on our vacation so we kept the dog at the hotel. We got back and he was sleeping like a baby! Loved that Cracker Barrel is in walking distance too but didn't need to go because of the continental breakfast!

A TripAdvisor Member
Stephens city, va
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Everything was first class. Hospitality, cleanliness, lovely rooms and close to the Interstate.
We had dinner at a wonderful restaurant in Brunswick called Basil. The food was fabulous.
You should definitely try i

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Hello.
I just want to say thank you so very much!!! my stay was wonderful. it
was late my wife, and I were both extremely tired. We were traveling down to see
my mother in law, and could not find any place to stay we stopped at, at least
three places, and were unable to get a room for a reasonable rate due to the
holiday. So I broke out my computer remembering an recent E-mail and looked up a
LaQuinta, and found your number I called, and the most pleasant wondeful woman
answered the phone. I will never forget her name was Pam she was a lot of fun
very professional she got me a room for a very reasonable rate gave me
directions told me to please travel safe, and that she would take care of
everything when we arrived. well when we arrived she was right there took care
of me got me in my room where I felt very safe, and was able to sleep the whole
night through! What a great stay I also had the pleasure of speaking to a
maintenance man there for a few minutes while loading my vehicle he too was
extremely pleasant and very curteous just like Pam what a great asset she is to
your company. Thank you again Sorry for the spelling errors it's 2 am and I can't sleep at the in-laws wish i was back at LaQuinta. :)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The room when we arrived was clean. The bed was king size and surprised than what we anticipated. There is flat screen tv and the room looks pretty decent. You pay for what you get, its not fancy but you will sleep well. The water is my only issue in that city, not the hotel. I also like about it is that it has hair dryer, ironing board, and iron it self. Has free WiFi as well. It has free breakfast but you serve yourself which is not that bad. I think i enjoyed my stay there , it is walking distance to Starbucks and cracker barrel too!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We needed a place that would allow us to take our dog in, and were advised that La Quinta hotels were pet friendly. This was true. The hotel is a little dated, and there were a surprising number of people hanging around outside smoking ( just not something one sees often now a days).

Be warned, it is close to the paper mill, so if the wind is blowing the wrong way it stinks!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family