“Great deal”

Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Virginia
“Great deal”
Reviewed June 29, 2009

The room was big, and had two queen beds plus a sleeper sofa - perfect for a family of 5. We arrived at 9:30pm and left the next morning, so we didn't see the pool or fitness center. The room was clean. Breakfast was free - eggs and sausage, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, bread, bagels, apples and oranges. I love this chain of hotels because we have 3 kids, and a regular double room can only sleep 4 - the sleeper sofa allows the room to sleep 6, which is great for larger families.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank cpbell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Central Florida
Reviewed June 12, 2009

Our stay at the Comfort Suites in Brunswick was not planned. It was a spur of the moment decision after getting tired of driving on the interstate at midnight. The property was the first one we saw after getting off I-95. The property and lobby was nice, neat and clean but when we got to our room we were shocked. What a deal!! The rooms were gorgeous. Not what I expected for only $89. We stayed in downtown Tampa for more than twice that price in what was, at best, just an average room. Due to the short duration of our stay we didn't get to enjoy any of the amenities but I have to say, if we're ever in the area again - this is where we'll stay!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Zoiezmom
ga
Reviewed February 8, 2009

We decided to stay here due to recommendations from a friend and due to that is was new. That was the wrong descions I have made in years. The outside of the hotel was very nice and the inside also. We checked in and asked could we change our room from a king room to a double room and the lady told us no because we had already made the reservation before arrival. I thought that was kind of dumb because we always make reservations before we arrive. We got room 214 and it had a king bed and a sleeper sofa which was nice. We turned the air own a left for a while and when we came back to our suprise the air didn't work and the bathtub looked liked it hadn't been cleaned in a week. So we called the front desk and told the lady about it and she at first didn't want to do anything about it but I paid 100 dollars for this room and I was not satisfied. So she moved us to 218 and it was a little better but the bathtub still wasn't clean and there was no sheets for the sleeper sofa so we went through the same routine again but we didn't move rooms she just told us that she was sorry there was nothing she could do but report housekeeping in the morning before she left. So my stay was horrible at a "new hotel". Like I said to be a new hotel they have lots of problems. I will be think twice before I stay here again the only way I will stay is if every other motel in Brunswick is full.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank welchgirl
delaware
Reviewed January 16, 2009

Very nice place to stay. Hotel was very clean. Easy access to internet via lobby computers or through wireless. Breakfast buffett was complimentary. Room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
long island n.y
Reviewed January 6, 2009

Brand new, just off I95 and rooms have 32" lcd, frig, micro,also sitting area. Free hot breakfast included eggs with bacon bits, waffels, hot cereal. They had muffins danish and 4 bread choices .It is set back from the road heading east on exit 29 make the first right you can after getting off I95.

• Liked — Great mattress
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank DOCTORTEE
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick
Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites
Comfort Suites Golden Isles Gateway Brunswick
Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#9 of 9 in Jekyll Island

Been to Comfort Suites Brunswick? Share your experiences!