“GREAT HOTEL”

Comfort Suites Brunswick
Ranked #10 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The motel was great. The breakfast was awesome. They popped the guests fresh popcorn and baked cookies everyday. I have never seen that before in a motel. I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel was not so far from the beaches. I would stay again. The room was nice and spacey. My family enjoyed playing in the pool and running around outside. The hotel was convienent to local resturants. My family and I stayed for five nights and enjoyed the room. The hotel price was a bargain. I enjoyed the flexiblity in scheduling that the motel has to offer. I waited until the last minute to decide to go on vacation. I had picked the most hectic time of the year to book a hotel and that was the week of the 4th of july. However, the motel was accomodating and was able to get me a nice room available at such a short notice. I will definetely use this motel again in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
MarkTga641, General Manager at Comfort Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for giving us a good review! Happy guests are what makes our hotel run everyday. We hope to see you again in the future.
Thanks again,

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This hotel is at the side of the I 95 but you cannot hear it,We stayed here for 2 nights on the way up to South Carolina and for 4 nights on the way back to Orlando,The staff at this hotel are very friendly and accommodating,The rooms are excellent and so to is the breakfast,We were due to stay just 1 night on our way back to Orlando but my wife had picked up a bug from a previous hotel and had tonsilitus and was unable to travel,We asked the staff for the best option to get to see a doctor and they sent us to the immediate care centre on St Simons Island and 1 hr later and minus $150 we returned to the hotel with some anti biotics,Every day the staff asked how my wife was feeling and it would be unfair to single out any member of staff for there kindness but the older gentleman and young gentleman on nights could not do enough to help they were brilliant,The whole hotel experience was very good and some 4 & 5 star hotels should take note you dont have to be 5 star to give a 5 star experience,Take note other hotels at this intersection if you want our business you have to follow this hotel,Well done,Oh and the owner is from Leicester and supports Leeds United.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same standard
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for giving us a good review. Happy guests make us happy. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please stay with us again in the future.
General Manager.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We only stayed here one night on the way to Disney! Check in was fast and friendly! The room was clean except for a couple spots in the bathroom! Breakfast was pretty standard and the dining area was clean.

Not a bad hotel for the price! I would stop here again on my way to Disney the next time. Hopefully the bathrooms are better.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for giving us a review on our hotel. Guests reviews are so important to us. Feed back helps us improve our service.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The staff was very nice. They greet you and make you feel like family. The rooms were clean. The pool is very small. The beds are not comfortable. The breakfeast is average. The Wifi didn't work well at all. We stayed 6 nights. The air conditioner worked well. There was a youth group staying on our hall. They were extremely loud all hours. I would say the staff are wonderful though. Overall would give staff rating of 5 and hotel rating a 3.

Room Tip: Ask if any kid groups will be staying the sametimeyou are. If so choose another hotel, or request t...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for responding to an online review. Guests feed back really helps us give better service.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is a fairly new hotel. We had a suite with a refrigerator, microwave (which didn't work), heated pool (which was cold) and a hot tub that was warm. There was a decent breakfast. We used the breakfast microwave. And the front desk was very helpful and friendly. They arranged for the entry fee to Jekyl Is (as part of the coupon.)
We'd stay here again.

Room Tip: This hotel has coupons in several booklets. Only the small one gives free entry to Jekyl Is. and th...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for responding to our guest survey. These are so important to improve our service to our guests.
Thanks again,

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had intended to spend two nights here because we had stayed in the past while touring the area and had found it a good value with large rooms, a good breakfast and pool with spa. This time the lobby smelled musty or moldy, the WiFi didn't work well and the whole place just wasn't as clean. Our room, although convenient to what we were doing, was dusty. The pool and spa didn't appear as clean as they had so we chose not to use them. On the up side, the staff was excellent and tried to help with suggestions for restaurants, the WiFi connection, etc.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
comfortsuitesbrunswi, Webmaster at Comfort Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Suites Brunswick during your recent visit to our area.

Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

• Maintenance was informed of the smell you reported in the lobby and instructed to see to its elimination.

• Maintenance was informed of the problem you experienced with the WI FI in the room first assigned to you and instructed to see to its repair or replacement.

• Housekeeping received additional training in seeing that the rooms, Spa and Pool are properly clean.

I hope that the next time you are in our area you will once again choose to stay at the Comfort Suites Brunswick. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had a 4 day business meeting at St. Simon's Island but my company requires employees to stay at the least expensive hotel available. It's hard to find a clean hotel for $60. I only needed a place to sleep and this was perfect. The room was a nice size and very clean. I didn't have to eat breakfast but it looked good. Typical waffles, bagels, sausages eggs, and juice.

Room has a nice size refrigerator and microwave.

Travel time to the beach at St Simon's Island was 18 minutes

WiFi worked but was a little spotty at peak hours. It was good for checking email and basic web surfing. Cell phone reception is bad everywhere in the area.

The room had a desk and a extra small table for eating. The extra table was handy. I didn't have to take my computer off the desk when I had my morning coffee.

The bed was comfortable, a little squeaky. The floor/carpet was clean. There is a odor from the water but that is a problem with the area. The King & Prince water smelled the same. The drinking/faucet water in the entire area smells and tastes like old fish. Bring bottled water.

There's a Huddle House, Krystal, McD's, and Steak & Shake in walking distance for late night snacks. The area feels like a small town truck stop. Safe but 5 or 6 trucks parked in the lot at all times.

If you are on a budget or on a business trip and just need a clean place, this is a great option.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback! Guests experiences can only improve when guests give us reviews of their stay. We hope to see you again in the future!
Mark Tomlinson,