The Comfort Suites hotel is a fine hotel for travel up and down the I-95 corridor. We stayed one night on our way to Disneyworld and enjoyed our stay. Here are my highlights…
1. The hotel is convenient to the highway, but distant enough to be away from road noise. Signs to the hotel accurately direct road weary travelers to the hotel.
2. Nearby are gas stations and food markets for replenishing fuel and road snacks.
3. The beds were comfortable and the rooms well appointed in a contemporary style. Baths were clean and well stocked. I especially appreciated the comfortable sleep sofa in our king suite that allowed easy viewing of the flat-screen television without having to sit on the bed. Oh, and there were a full complement of channels unlike many hotels that have adopted a cut-down cable choice.
4. The hot breakfast included cheese omelets and sausage. The waffle maker was out of commission during our stay. The food was better than adequate and the breakfast area was clean and comfortable. Finally,
5. The Staff was the outstanding statement of this hotel. Every staff member warmly greeted guests wherever they came upon them. This created a warmth among the guests that made breakfast a statement of community. It was hard to be an isolated person in such a warm environment.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking