“Great Place To Eat If In Brunswick, GA” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Millhouse Steakhouse Brunswick

Millhouse Steakhouse Brunswick
Ranked #2 of 191 Restaurants in Brunswick
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Great Place To Eat If In Brunswick, GA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We returned to this restaurant on a recent trip because we liked it so much on a previous visit. We wee not disappointed. It is an unassuming place adjacent to a local hotel, which initially put us off. However once we tried it we then knew why it had been recommended by several different "locals". They usually have a happy hour if that is of interest and daily specials. The service is always friendly and efficient and the overall dining experience is above average, which can be rare when traveling the interstates. We would definitely return again and recommend it to anyone passing through Brunswick.

Visited August 2014

Key Biscayne, Florida
“I eat here on the I-95 Migration”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

GREAT cocktails, service, burgers, stake and entree salad's! Right next to Marriott (Fairfield) and that is where I pull-off (% easy on /off.

Desserts, feh!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Craig L
Vero Beach, FL
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased with the tuna and rib eye dinners, and the attentive service. Pleasant atmosphere.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank spitz456
Lexington, South Carolina
“Great Steak but Outstanding BBQ Ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

I live in South Carolina and superb barbecue ribs are relatively commonplace. The Millhouse steakhouse in Brunswick served Kentucky Bourbon Ribs ($20) and they are the best ribs I've ever had. My wife ordered them and fortunately she was willing to share. I ordered the Ribeye Steak ($22) and although it was an exceptionally good, tender, flavorful steak, it couldn't compete with the ribs We were returning home from a Florida dive trip and stopped at the Milhouse simply because I was tired of eating fish. Its location is easily adjacent to 95. The building is new, adjacent to the Holiday Inn and the interior is classic steakhouse. The menu is not. Although it has all of the requirements of the classic steakhouse menu like assorted steaks (of course), ribs and chops, it also has a varied and extensive menu with an eclectic flair. The house specialties tend to be chickens/fish and there is an entire page of items on the menu involving Chinese lo mein. We ordered creamed spinach and mashed sweet potatoes for sides. The mashed sweet potatoes had a modest amount of cinnamon, I normally prefer lots, but despite that, they were excellent. The French onion soup was very good but a trifle salty. I would've loved to try the deserts but we were way too stuffed from the meal. Portions are all generous. We marked the location on our GPS and we will certainly be meeting here regularly on our trips to and from Florida. Our next visit, I'm trying the five sauce ribs, the ones with five different types of barbecue sauce.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Unimpressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We went here based on the highest rating for a steakhouse on Trip Advisor and a recommendation from our hotel staff. The steak choices were minimal and the steak I chose was good but not great. My baked potato was cold. The staff was good and made it right quickly but nothing special.