“What a great find. Don't be turned off by the Holiday Inn sign. It's on site but unrelated.”

Millhouse Steakhouse Brunswick
Ranked #2 of 195 Restaurants in Brunswick
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Great food at a great price and Natalie was superb. She made our night. It is so convenient to I - 95 and walking from the Fairfield Inn a great stay at a great price.

Miami, Florida, United States
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Awesome flavors, great prices, friendly service. What more could you want. I had the gorgonzola sirloin with sweet potato mash that was incredible. My fiancee had 6oz sirloin. Again, very good. We went here after researching local restaurants on trip advisor. We were staying in sea island and didn't know the area. I guess it really pays off to do your research.

The place was very busy on a Friday night. When you're from out of town a restaurant full of locals is a good sign. Great place!!!

• Visited December 2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Good place to eat near Route 95”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Food was very good, prices reasonable, staff very good, clean restrooms. Casual, relaxing atmosphere. Sauteed vegetables were great and good option for vegetarians. Steak was good. Found in AAA guide, but also checked Trip Advisor for info. Would eat there again if in area.

• Visited November 2012
“Great experience thanks to GREAT service!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We travel through Brunswick every year and usually stop at Millhouse. The food has always been decent, tonight however not only was the food fantastic- it was accompanied by friendly efficient service. We didn't have to ask for anything! My wife and I came in pretty late and close to closing time but that didn't affect our awesome food and service one bit! She had a filet and I had the meatloaf sandwich both excellent recommendations from Lauren! Thanks for a great night at Millhouse! We will return again!

Manchester, Maryland
“Food was decent. The service was horrible”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

After a long road trip, we stopped by the Brunswick Millhouse for dinner. It is very convenient to I-95. We were promptly greeted by a very nice hostess, who seated us in a nice booth, got us menus, and that's where the good service ended.

Approximately 10 minutes later our server (Michelle) finally stopped by to take our drink order. 10 more minutes later we actually got the drinks. She took our dinner order. 30 minutes later two of our three meals arrived. They forgot my wife's meal. The server didn't even apoologize laughing and blaming it on a computer software error. I didnt believe that for a minute. She was distracted by her friends and didn't bother to write the order down - so I doubt it made it into the system.

She then disappeared for about 20 minutes. We then saw her get out of a booth (two booths down from us) where she had been sitting with her friends. She came back with my wife's meal (well after my daugther and I were done). She then disappeared into the booth with her friends again. My wife's meal was cold but the server never came back to check on us. No refills. Nothing.

I finally had enough and sought out a manger (no manager was to be found). One would think that a manager would make the rounds checking on guests. Nope. Not at the Millhouse. This is why our server (Michelle) was able to socialize with her friends and not wait on guests.

With no manager to be found, I tracked down that nice hostess and asked her for my check. She got us our check, I paid and we got the heck out of there. The shame of it is that my food (Thai Tilapia) was actually decent and my wife's food looked good too (but it was cold because the server could care less and left it sit).

The owners need to make sure a manager is present to prevent this sort of thing from happening and to keep the servers on task. Perhaps the owners should consider promoting the hostess to manager as she was the only person that seemed to care about the customer on this particular evening,

• Visited November 2012