“Great Dining”

Millhouse Steakhouse Brunswick
Ranked #2 of 193 Restaurants in Brunswick
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
King, North Carolina
“Great Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I lucked up on this jewel which was recommended by the person on the desk at my hotel. It is located in a hotel complex and is within walking distance to several hotels. I chose their MILLHOUSE GORGONZOLA SIRLOIN* - $18.75 - excellent.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Dan A

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Excellent food cooked perfectly! I had the prime rib and it was delicious! The service was excellent our server Melissa was extremely attentive and made the overall dining experience a true pleasure :) will definitely go back!!

1 Thank Steakeater098765
Mid Florida, Florida
“Excellent dinner and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband & I ate here on our way to Jekyll Island. It was busy for a Sunday night but we were seated immediately.
My husband ordered the prime rib and he chose mashed potatoes as his side, he said both were delicious and the prime rib was cooked just as he had asked.
Since they only had a battered shrimp on the menu, I asked if I could have grilled shrimp and the waitress said yes without hesitation. I was glad I asked because it was the best grilled shrimp with asparagus as my side that I have ever had. I even told the waitress to pass that along to the chef.
Our meals came with salads, they were extremely fresh.
I would recommend eating here - everything was excellent.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lisa S
Columbus, Georgia
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

The food was amazing. Portions were perfect. Very original food choices in addition to conventional meals. Most entrees were in teh 16-20 dollar range - exceptional value!!

Visited September 2012
Douglasville, Georgia, United States
“Sad performance for a steak house!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I visited the Millhouse Steakhouse last night for dinner. I ordered the 12oz Prime Rib which I ordered medium. The steak came out dry and was covered in dry rub, Over cooked and seemed like it was left out because the fat had even started to harden and lost all of its juices. Although my wife's mushroom and cheese ravioli was EXCELLENT...Which is why for a place claiming to be a steakhouse we were very disappointed.

• Visited September 2012