“Just another steak house”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #27 of 203 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 10, 2013

These folks won't take reservations but the decor looks like you're out West. You're really in South Georgia in an over priced place. The food is good but pricey when there are other places close by.

1  Thank rogertink

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My family and I visited this restaurant about a month ago and still talk about the experience we had here with others. The host greeted us with a smile. our waitress Tamra was very helpful and nice. The food we ordered at first wasn't set to our taste levels, so after talking to Aaron, the manager, he blessed us with just the right food choice <grilled shrimp skewered simple seasoning with rice pilaf and broccoli> , he was very nice, has such a generous smile, I can certainly see why he is in that position, his crew has someone to look up to because he's such a great example for them. What was so awesome is when we got our check! Both of my mom and I's food was on the house :) Thanks Aaron! I would certainly go back to visit, actually I already have but I took it to go <yep the same meal I had on my previous visit, it was just as good!>. Hmm Speaking Of Long Horn, I'm going for dinner and you should too :)

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Came for lunch with a long time no see friend and we sat down and were greeted with a joke by Michael our server! He was funny and on spot and helped me decide what I wanted to eat! Food came out fast and the check was right behind!! Great for late lunch!!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The very best strawberry pecan salad, a meal by its self. We tried the fried asparagus as an appetizer, wonderful. The best ribeye's that we have had and I had mashed potatoes with butter and my husband had the sweet potato. Sadly no room for dessert. The green apple margarita was fabulous, can't wait to go back and have another one. Great waitress, very attentive.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great food, great service..We love Longhorns, we always love eating at this restaurant when we are in toen