“Clueless!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #27 of 200 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 26, 2013

After a long wait to be seated, hostess told us that they had plenty of servers but the kitchen had told them to not seat anyone for awhile - they were too backed up. I have been here before and will say they were not that busy. It was a holiday weekend and they apparently did not have their kitchen staffed for a busy weekend. Sounds like poor planning! We witnessed a lot of business leave that establishment that night - what a shame!

1  Thank Blazer87

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Firstly, this place always has an odd smell. The service is slow with no sense of urgency. When you arrive expect to wait regardless of how full the place is. I honestly believe that it is their policy to have everyone wait 30 minutes. This is 3 visits talking, so three strikes. Anyway, the last time I visited this restaurant my steak was cold, my father in law's steak was cold, and my wife's steak was over cooked. Ridiculous right? They end up bringing us to free steaks, that has to be good for business. Do it right the the first time. My wife didn't want to make a fuss. I on the other hand want to get what i'm paying for. I have had good food here in the past, but this last trip was a joke?

1  Thank JustKeepnItReal
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

The waitress, manager, and the spinach dip were the best things about the restaurant. Unfortunately the salad maker quit and our order seemed to get stuck at the bottom of the pile. Thankfully, the waitress was VERY kind to our 4 kids and made the 1 hr + wait alright. The manager took care of our meal ticket which was fantastic.
My salmon and the spinach dip were very good but the rest of the food was cooked a bit too much.
All in all we think we just caught them on a rough night, but sincerely appreciate the kindness of the waitress and the manager.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Took 2 hours from the time we got to the table til the food came and a steak was wrong and they tried to pass a cheap steak off for a more expensive cut that was ordered. Pooer service and it seemed like management was not clued in with waitor what was going on. Lack of communication.

1  Thank Billie M
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very nice people, but don't think you'll have a nice night dining out.
You'll be outha there whitin 45 min. After eating a starter, salad and entree.
But it was good food for a good price.