“You might want to give this one a pass!”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #69 of 200 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I went around 7:30 or so at night, and could see the buffet had seen better days. A great deal of the food was tired, and a bit crusty. Each section was manned, however, and the staff seemed to be vigilent about the unaccompanied children at the buffet. Service was ok for the drinks.

My impression was that people on a budget flock into this place early in the evening. If that's not you, you might want to give this restaurant a pass.

There are newer reviews for Golden Corral

Reviewed August 1, 2012

upon entrance we were immediately greeted by several employee's standing there! We were able to seat ourselves and they were very helpful with getting high chairs/booster seats! The food was great and cooked to our like!!! Not a single person was sour and everyone was willing to smile :)

Reviewed July 28, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the Hampton Inn and she picked the place to eat - what a mistake!!! We should have known as soon as we walked in when it was HOT inside -I am used to GC being cold. This place was swarming with people - a lot of them were acting like they had never eaten before - piling plates, then leaving them uneaten (could have been because the food was so bad). Anyway, I had to wipe the table clean myself (here's my sign, eh?). No refills on drinks, although not necessary as we did not stay very long. The first plate I grabbed out of the rack was dirty - I'm talking food glued to the plastic. GC are not my favorite, but I've been to some decent ones (zephyrhills florida's is really clean and the food is fresh). We will not return to this one

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Awful is all I have to say. We chose this location to eat because we assumed the quality is the same at all locations, we were wrong!!! We went at 5:00 for dinner expecting fresh dinner choices and some things seem to have been sitting there for a while and trying to get a drink refill was almost a joke. We had to signal to our waitress that was sitting in the corner when we needed something and she surely gave us the impression that we were bothering her. The plates were all chipped and the staff did not seem to like what they were doing. What a dissapointment!!!!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great buffet. Good way to feed my family of 7 and make sure everybody got enough to eat. Chocolate Wonderfall was my personal favorite.