“Trip to hightest point in aAl.”

Quality Inn & Suites Bremen
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Bremen
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Staff was the best we have had in a very long time and many different hotels .I would recommend this place in a heart beat. Even if you do not need to go thru this area YOU would be doing your self a favor to spend at least one night here.
My wife and I have been from Boone NC. to the keys and to Texas and I tell you this is one in a very few places that really care about the customer.
We were going to stay at the MRICOTEL INN across the road but while we were talking it over with each other and went back in to get the room (after being given a price) was told it gone it had been booked on line. Yha right and it at 6:45 PM I DON'T THINK SO!!! will never even try to stay at another Microtel hotel!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dave D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

I would like to thank - you and your wife for the kind words about our hotel. The staff and I have high standards and try to live up to those standards daily. Please come back and see us again. We want to be your hotel of choice when your coming to the area.

Sincerely
David Dopson / General Manager

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The staff was so helpful as we had lost a member of our family and was there for a funeral. They went out of their way for our bereavement and made our stay so pleasant under the circumstances. I thank them for a clean room and it was quite so we could rest. The beds were very comfortable and overall just a pleasing stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
Dave D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank - you so much for the feedback. We were sorry to hear about your loss, and didn't want to put any extra stress on you and your family. It is the goal of the staff to deliver great service, to everyone that comes to the hotel, but in the time of bereavement. We know that your focus is on that love one you just loss. We didn't want to add to that stress.

We are glad to know that you made it home safe.

Quality Inn & Suites GA450
Bremen, GA

www.choicehotel.com/hotel/ga450

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our stay was great from check in to check out! Staff was friendly, room was fresh and clean, bed and bedding were extremely comfortable, breakfast selection was above average for many hotels, fresh coffee in lobby at check in & out, quiet/ peaceful environment. Due to business travel, we spend several nights per month in hotels and rarely find all the aforementioned at any one location without paying twice the price.

• Stayed: August 2013
Dave D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thanks for taking the time out to write your review. It is our most since desire to see the expectations of our guest exceeded every time. It is our goal to deliver an amazing experience to our guest. I will share your review with my team, with the hope that it will reinforce the need for us to stay sharp and to stay on our A game.

Again thanks for your time & review

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on business for two nights however stayed in 3 rooms yes 3. 1st room don't know what kind of bug was crawling across one of the bed also had hair in both beds and bath tub was filthy with bugs also there was a beer left in the refrigerator from last guest. I took both the beer and bug to front desk. 2nd room bit by bugs that I could not see while sleep ( this all happened buy 9 pm first night). 3 rd room was finally ok I thought except for the fact that I discovered at about 3:30 am getting up to get ready for work that there was only 1 wash towel in the whole room. I promise I did not make this all up....... I mean really stay at any hotel in Bremen but this one.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Deeeez2013

Thank you so much for your review. It is our goal to deliver a consistently perfect stay, and I would like to personally apologize for falling to provide to you and experience comparable to our incredibly high standards. I hope that you will offer us another opportunity to serve you again. To show that we took your review and made the changes that will make your next stay enjoyable.

Thank - You again for taking the time out to write your review.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Ok, we were traveling from Pickwick Dam in Tennessee. We didn't know where we were going to stay so we pulled off an exit and there were 5 motels to chose from. We started calling and this was the only one that had a handicap accessible room with a pull out couch. We had 3 adults and 1 child. The woman at the desk was extremely friendly. We got to our room and wouldn't you know it, there was a small loveseat that was not a pull out. I went back to the front desk and the woman called her boss he gave us an old nasty springy roll away to use free of charge. We managed with the sleeping but there were only 2 towels in the room so we had to go back and get more towels later in the evening after dinner. The shower was wheelchair accessible but didn't have a wheelchair, just a cane. There was no place to put our shampoos, face towels or soap in the shower area! It was either the floor of the shower or the back of the toilet bowl! The shower curtain was about 4-5 inches off the ground so the whole floor was wet and extremely slippery. The grab bar for the toilet was totally useless. You would have to turn around and reach back a ways to grab it. Was not usable unless you sat on the toilet bowl backwards! The grab bar could have at least been on the wall in front of the toilet, at least than it would be somewhat useful.
The food was horrible. It was served until 9am. We were there at 8:20. The eggs were square in shape and literally wafer thin. The sausage patties, english muffins, danish could have been used as hockey pucks! You could tell it was just put away and put back in the same bin. Never wrapped for freshness. The only jelly was apple jelly all the strawberry and grape jelly were sugar free!
I opted for the only thing edible, fruit loops! The whole time we were in the dining area we never saw a soul (worker) come in. Would never recommend or go to a Quality Inn again!
My mom went to the front desk before we left and they did give her a discount however you couldn't pay me enough to stay here again. The wall and the molding in the bathroom had huge gaps in it as well and the carpet could use a good cleaning!
This was NOT a handicap friendly room and the food, I wouldn't give it to a stray cat!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elaine6765

Thank you so much for your review. It is our goal to deliver great customer service. I would like to personally apologize for falling to provide you and your family an experience comparable to our incredibly high standards. I would hope that you would afford us another opportunity to serve you and your family. To demonstrate that your review was read and changes were made to fix these issues that you went through.

Thank-You again for your review

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Guest services was friendly (front desk called about half hour after arrival to check to make sure everything was OK). Room was excellent. Beds were comfortable. Was one of the best rooms we have stayed and would return if in the area. We didn't eat breakfast so I can't comment. I give this hotel a big thumbs up!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Leslie F: My staff and I would like to take this time to thank-you. For taking the time out to write your review. It is our goal to deliver a consistently perfect stay. The next time you come back to the area we hope you choose, The Quality Inn & Suites as your hotel of choice.

Quality Inn & Suites GA 450
770-824-5105
www.choicehotels.com/hotel/ga450

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My first review of this hotel back in 2010 wasn't as favorable due to bug issues mainly, but I've since stayed at this hotel a few more times and most times have been fine to great. I had been staying in the Holiday Inn Express close by, but about a year ago or so they went up a good bit on their rates (by over $20) and said to heck with that and gave the Quality Inn another shot. Rooms are pretty clean and the hotel is still relatively new. This hotel does not have an elevator so if you can't do stairs be sure to call the hotel direct to make your reservations, because if you book through the website or their corporate number you are at their mercy. The breakfast isn't that good as it is nearly completely carbs and I usually just go right next door to either Subway for a breakfast sandwich or Cracker Barrell which is about 2 mins away and their are other options as well. I now recommend this hotel, but would suggest to spend the money you save at this hotel by buying your breakfast elsewhere unless you like a light carb breakfast.
Thanks!

Room Tip: No elevator, so if you can't do stairs keep this in mind.