Quality Inn & Suites Bremen
$71
QualityInn
$67
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmusic hallgroup ratewest georgiaflat screenroom was cleanthe breakfast areawould stay here againup to datebiscuits gravygreat ratenice breakfastwafflesnext morningother hotelsnealmotelcarrollton
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Very pleasant staff,comfortable and very quiet rooms. Traditional breakfast.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We ended up at this sad little motel when we unfortunately had to be here on a weekend where a lot of events were happening in the area. This Quality Inn had the last available rooms. Our room was worth about $70 a night, which is the rack rate. However, I paid DOUBLE that amount. Why…because it was anticipated to be a busy weekend. This isn’t a matter of low season/high season. If I booked the same room the following day, the rate would be $70 again. I make note of hotels that do this and make sure I don’t return to them. For our inflated rate we received a dirty room, free internet that did not work, and breakfast that was stripped bare before 8 am. We had to purchase food elsewhere. To be fair, the owner did acknowledge and apologize for the inconvenience; however, it does not change that this was not a good value. Driving away was the best part of our stay.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lusciouskiwi
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We were pleased from the check-in through the check-out. The staff members with whom we interacted were exceptionally nice. The queen-sized beds were wonderful. The room was clean, spacious, and the television appeared to be new. The breakfast area was receiving constant attention as ball teams came through preparing for their day. This is an older property, but has had care and attention to keep it up to date. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If mobility is an issue for you, ask for rooms on the front. There are no steps and you park outside of the room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I guess no more Quality Inns for me. I would suggest that Choice Hotels changes the name of this franchise to Guess What You Are Going To Get Tonight Inn. I usually stay at Sleep Inn or Comfort Inns always happy with them. I've stayed at Quality Inn over the years, but latety they have dropped in their cleanliness and quality of beds. I stayed at the Q.I. Bremen, Ga.on Thursday & Friday 5-3, & 4-12. for the Talladega Races. I woke up friday morning and could hardly get of bed. I thought I sleep wrong or something. Went the track to work and in pain all day. When I got back to the room that night. I check out the bed and it was so worn out. It had no firmness at all. I slept across the end of the bed for the night. I'm done with Quality Inns. The breakfast was out of milk and sausage at 8:30 am friday morning, didn't check it out Sat. morning. This is an older motel that's not kept up Jack Concord,N.C.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jack H
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My family stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites in Bremen Georgia for two nights this past weekend, while attending my daughter's fastpitch softwall tournament nearby.

Rayette, Kendra, Rochelle, Brittany and Chirag were SO friendly and accommodating. We were treated like family. You just don't find exceptional customer service like this anymore.

This hotel is group friendly - we got a group rate for a block of double queen rooms.

The rooms have all new furnishings, I think even the carpet was new.

I have never stayed at a hotel that had granite shower walls to match the sink counter. These rooms are awesome.

Our room was super clean and smelled really fresh.

A super large outdoor pool and a really good hot breakfast. No gravy, but biscuits, saugage, eggs, and WAFFLES!

What I really enjoyed about this hotel was its country setting.

It is on a major highway, but sets back off the highway a bit, and the office is between the highway and the rooms, so noise was not an issue.

It's about a half mile from the interstate, so the location is really accessible, but far enough away so you don't hear any traffic noise from the interstate either.

The outdoor pool is located in an open air interior court, and at night you can hear all those peaceful night sounds you just don't hear in more traditional suburban areas.

Even with the kids frolicking in the pool, it was a really relaxing overnight stay.

They left the pool open much later, since the hotel was sold out for the sports teams, and after the kids went to bed, I really enjoyed the luxury of relaxing on the pool deck. I almost fell asleep out there.

Pre-checout made everyone's dearture a breeze. This hotel really knows how to do groups, and do it right.

I hope I am traveling through this area on business in the future, I can't wait to stay here again.

If you are staying anywhere near the Carrollton-Bremen area, give this place some serious consideration.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family