Tripadvisor
Bremen
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews music hall the breakfast area waffles breakfast staff would recommend this hotel to anyone up to date exercise room great place to stay easy access fresh fruit room was clean bathroom door home away from home would definitely stay here again staff was friendly next morning carrollton
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Stayed in room 115. Dingy yellow lighting. Heard every room around me. Floor above squeaked terribly. Window and drapes dirty. Bed hard as a rock. Breakfast and service at front desk were great. I hope hotel managers pay attention to lighting. Unsure if you think yellow lighting is homey and comfortable? It’s not.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2020

This hotel has one of the friendliest staffs I have ever encountered. The rooms are clean and the breakfast is exceptional! Smoothies...yay! It included fresh fruit as well. The hotel was full 1 night of our stay and you never knew as the staff handles it so well.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2019

There is a Hampton in nearby Carrollton and one in nearby Douglasville. I will drive the extra miles to get to Exit 11 on I-20 to stay here. I have stayed at the other locations, and this one is far better, safer, cleaner, and friendlier.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2019

Very clean hotel; friendly staff; good breakfast selection; quiet (just enough distance form the interstate to avoid traffic noise).
The only negative was the sliding door to the bathroom. It looked nice. And I'm sure it's not big deal for those traveling solo. But if traveling with family or a friend, bathroom sound effects can easily be heard by those in the room. Nonetheless, I would stay there again. Walking distance to Mill Town Music Hall.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2019

This is My third Visit and I will return Next Year and plan to Reserve after December . Had a great time and Your Staff made me Feel as if I was at Home ! Great Location , easy access to I - 20 and close to My Friends Home !

Date of stay: November 2019