“AWESOME HOTEL!!”

Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area)
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bremen
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This hotel was AMAZING! Friendly Staff, the room was really nice & clean and had everything you would ever want. This hotel even has an exercise room, too! We were driving from Tampa, FL home to Springfield, MO and I was very tired and needed a good nights sleep and a shower. The bed was so comfortable I slept like a baby! The breakfast was really good, too! It was just what we needed to be able to continue on our trip! If we are ever passing thru Bremen, GA again I will definitely look for this hotel to stay at!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This hotel provided a great experience for myself and my family. This hotel is convenient to restaurants and shopping in Bremen, GA. We stayed for two nights over the weekend. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay at this hotel again in the future when traveling to GA.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2013

If you value a "no excuses" take on customer service, this is the place for you. Add to that small town friendliness and great rates, and your stay becomes secondary to your enjoyment. The valet laundry service was above and beyond any expectation. Everything you need, nothing you don't.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I like the way this hotel is opened in the middle. It does not have those long, dark hallways that some hotels have. The ones that you don't notice until you travel solo. The breakfast was great! They had omlets, real oatmeal, muffins and danishes, fresh fruit, yogurt, even homemade waffles!The breakfast area was very clean also.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonBremen, Manager at Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area), responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Columbus guest,

You are a great value to us and we appreciate your business. It thrills us to know how pleased our guests are! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This Hampton Inn in Bremen Georgia is a jewel to stay in. The staff is warm and friendly and exceptionally helpful. They go out of their way to help with any thing that I need, going over and above any expectation I have. Their assistance and patience with my constantly changing schedule is remarkable. They breakfast team is delightful and makes everyone feel like they have just come down for breakfast with the family. I always enjoy my time here immensely.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. B,

It is our pleasure to provide you with 'about and beyond' service. Your loyalty to our hotel and brand is grealty appreciated. We love having you here!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Had a great time visiting the Hampton Inn. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay. I rate it a 3 star. We even got a reduced rate because we were attending Mill town Music Hall seeing the Oak Ridge Boys!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Hotel great internet is very poor. Out of all the hotels I stay at this Hotel has the worst internet service. Very weak signal. No one was at the front desk when I was leaving, she stayed in the food area the whole time I was eating.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremen
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Courtyard Carrollton
Courtyard Carrollton
#2 of 9 in Carrollton
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bremen

Been to Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area)? Share your experiences!