“good light, poor sound attenuation”

Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area)
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bremen
Alpharetta, United States
“good light, poor sound attenuation”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We found the room to be comfortable. We especially liked the individual light over the reading chair and the one on the desk. Unfortunately, the open atrium outside our 2nd floor room amplified voices which penetrated our room and consequently, our privacy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonBremen, Manager at Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area), responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Terry,

We appreciate your input on your recent stay with our Hampton Inn of Bremen Ga. Our atrium design is quite unique and is what sets us apart from many. We apollogize for the noise but we are pleased to here you were very happy with the rest of your stay. We hope you will consider us on your return visit.

Again, thank you from all of us here at Hampton Inn of Bremen Ga.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were looking for a quiet place to stop after a long/late night of driving. Our first choice was booked and am I glad it was! While is was a short overnight visit the aesthetics of the center interior of the hotel made one think of high end hotels one might find in a city center! It was amazingly quiet for such a small hotel with a big open middle. The Breakfast service was outstanding! The attendant insisted on baking the waffle for my son and made sure we had everything we needed. They had much of the standard fare but offered a few unexpected items such as a bagel breakfast sandwich which was quite tasty. All the employees were very pleasant and called many guests by name which indicates they have alot of repeat business, which I can understand. I'll definitely stay there again if the opportunity presents.

Kennesaw, GA
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I enjoyed spending the night before Easter Sunday at this Hampton Inn. Everything in the room was fresh and perfect. The internet connection was great, too! The fitness center had a treadmill, elliptical machine, and bike, with a couple of yoga mats and hand weights and purified water. I could not find the remote control to watch t.v., however. In the morning, we all enjoyed a nice breakfast with plenty of variety. The hostess even offered to cook a waffle for me, which was very yummy.

Room Tip: Seek out a room with a fridge and microwave . . . they sure make life in a hotel room easier and mor...
Kennesaw, GA
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Everything was nice and clean. The fitness center had decent equipment, including an elliptical machine, treadmill, and stationary bike, yoga mats and water. The room was comfy and well-kept. Loved the breakfast! The hostess even offered to make me a waffle, which was wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Spent an overnight here while passing through on business. Hotel features an open center atrium with all of the rooms positioned around it. Double queen room was spacious and clean. Got down to breakfast a little late and fruits and yogurts were a bit picked over. They asked if I wanted anything and they were quick to produce a yogurt. Overall value is excellent. Would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Chapel Hill, NC
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The hotel rooms are around the open center core area where breakfast is served. There is a atrium effect. When people start to have breakfast, it gets loud. The heat in the room was strange, it hard to be on emerg rather than heat to work. Otherwise the room was clean and the staff very friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonBremen, Manager at Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area), responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your business and we would like to apologize for the noise issues you experienced while staying with us. We hope to see you return soon, as we would love another chance to provide a great stay for you. Thanks again for comments. - Cheryl Baird
GM
Dana
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The staff I dealt with were eager to please- especially the sweet woman who made sure breakfast was a pleasurable experience! The rooms are quiet, clean, and the internet and tv are better than what I usually see. The only thing I can offer as a suggestion is to check to make sure the little bottles of shampoo, etc are actually different products. I didn't, so when I tried to shampoo my hair, I only had lotion or conditioner to choose from. I'm sure the front desk would have taken care of the situation, but at that point it was too late! Nice place overall!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HamptonBremen, Manager at Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area), responded to this review, February 25, 2013
We are very pleased you were happy with your stay. As always we love have you here and most of all we love hearing from our guests. Just an FYI, we agree the bottles look too much a like, no worried we are rolling out new ones in 2013...so stay tuned!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremen
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#2 of 9 in Carrollton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 7 in Villa Rica

Been to Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area)? Share your experiences!