“Pleasant stay!”

Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area)
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bremen
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Wonderful hotel and very reasonably priced. They have specials periodically on line so check them out on Trip Advisor. Wonderful hospitality and greeting upon arrival!!

Very close to numerous restaurants! The rooms are very clean and comfortable. They have recently renovated the hotel lobby and breakfast areas. Very nice indeed!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The handicapped accessible room we booked was set up very well with adequate room in the unit along with microwave and refrigerator. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel was in the process of renovating the lobby and breakfast area (warning on their website) but the beautiful renovation was almost complete. The breakfast was great.

Room Tip: I would suggest a room opposite the highway.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2012

They were being renovated, but this didn't detract from their performance. Some carpeting in the hallways removed. Some dust here and there (not in the room). This is a natural consequence of the renovation and is to be expected.

The room was still clean. The bed was still comfortable. The rate was still good. I enjoyed a cup of Hampton Inn robust coffee with my breakfast. I look forward to returning after the renovations have been completed.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank advocon
Reviewed December 9, 2012

From the moment I entered the hotel until the moment I left the hotel the staff was extremely hospitable. Jennifer at the front desk was just a sheer pleasure to talk with and the breakfast was simply amazing with great variety. But what started my day every day with a bang was a very joyful and helpful breakfast lady named "Faye". You can tell she loves what she does because she does it so well and is just a great charismatic person. Cheryl the hotel manager was a true professional and very customer service oriented when it came to meeting my needs at the hotel.
I will definitely be returning to this hotel in the near future!

Room Tip: All rooms are great since the rooms are all inside the hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stayed there one night. I was in Georgia that night only but my credit card number got used in the area. Other than having to spend a bunch of time dealing with the credit card company and having to get the card replaced, it was fine.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have stayed here twice in the past few months. It is a good place to stop as you are outside Atlanta and not affected by the traffic and have a good start if travelling westward towards Birmingham. There is not too much between this exit and Anniston so it is a good location for a break. This is an older hotel but clean on both occasions. The staff and front desk are super friendly. There are several food choices close by.....Cracker Barrel, Captain D's, McDonald's, Checkers, Waffle House is what I remember seeing. The breakfast was good. Typical Hampton Inn and suites deal. The televisions in the rooms are modern plasma (I have learned not to take that for granted!) The wireless signal was fairly strong. It will drop you on occasion and force you to sign back in for some reason. All-in-all; no complaints about this place. It gets the job done. It is not brand new but a pleasant stay. Nice place to stop after a late football game

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
HamptonBremen, Manager at Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area), responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments. We strive for guest satisfaction and hope you will continue to stop by on your trip through this area. We are very excited to announce our remodel which will be complete before the Holidays. As always thank you for being our guests!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Travelers,
I recently made a very pleasant stop at the Hampton Inn in Bremen, Ga on my way to South Carolina, and I would recommend that if you are going that way you might also want to do the same. I was not familiar with the Hampton Inn set up but I liked it and found it to be really convienent especially for women travelers. The room I stayed in was just fine, and the BED WAS GREAT! SO COMFORTABLE. The atmosphere was hometown friendly and the guest service lady who assisted in the Atrium (Breakfast area/I am so sorry I have forgotten her name) went above and beyond in hospitality and helpfulness. The breakfast, eggs, sausage, oatmeal (not the packet sort, but homemade by the lady in the Breakfast area) and fresh fruits, juice, coffee,etc. was awesome!! Put this hotel on your list for a pleasant stop on your trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Carol C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremen
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Courtyard Carrollton
#2 of 9 in Carrollton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carrollton West
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bremen

Been to Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area)? Share your experiences!