“Highly recommended”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Bremen
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I only stayed one night while traveling on business, but I wouldn't have minded staying longer. The desk clerk was very efficient and friendly. Check-in was quick and simple. The room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable and it had a great HD TV. The breakfast was good and the dining room was clean.

Room Tip: I stayed on the top (3rd) floor and far away from the elevator and vending area.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Maury L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful repsonse to Trip Advisor on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Bremen, Georgia. Our staff always feels a sense of pride whenever a guest leaves totally satisfied with their stay. They work hard to accomplish this goal, and are quite pleased when they receive positive responses.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were in Bremen for a wedding at Foxwoods. A little nervous about staying here because of previous comments. But we knew we generally enjoy our stays at HIE. Our room was very clean and we found the property well maintained as well. Thought the rate was a little pricey for the area, and we are usually able to get a retired military discount, but this HIE did not give this discount. There was a girls softball team at a tournament staying here also. Some people in our party were disturbed by their late night noise. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Several restaurants are within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Maury L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for responding to TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Bremen, Georgia. We always appreciate responses from our guests so that we can continue to provide accomodations that meet and exceed their expectations. Our rates are in line with similar hotels in our area, and can be affected by nearby sporting events during your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in our area.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Beds were soft and comfortable and the hotel itself was clean, but our room was not well cleaned. Before we arrived there was hair on the side of the tub and it was never removed in the 2 nights that we stayed. Yuck! Also I had accidentally left out a bowl of cereal and it sat on the nightstand until we'd left (hopefully it was thrown out afterwards).

Breakfast was a good selection and great for taking with you on the road to daily events.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Maury L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. We are very sorry that your room was not properly prepared prior or during your stay, and will take the necessary measures to prevent the issues from reoccurring. Your expectations, as well as ours, is that the rooms are properly prepared for your arrival, and are properly cleaned during your stay. The staff take great pride in their work, and these omissions obviously do not meet our standards. We hope that when passing through in the near future that you will give us another chance to WOW you.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This Holiday Inn was an average off road Hotel. It was clean and we got a good welcome but the room was a little noisy from vibrating A/C and Ice Maker down the hallway.
The bed was comfy and the bathroom was clean and tidy.
FREE WIFI was flakey
Complimentary Breakfast was good and in a nice dining room.
Staff were helpful and attentive.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Maury L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Thank you for your positive response regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Bremen, Georgia. We appreciate all of your positive comments, and will have our WiFi checked to make certain it is functioning correctly. We hope that you will once again choose to stay with us when you are in our area.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

very clean motel first thing we look for is cleanliness! well-kept grounds quiet for a motel warm cookies a nice touch needed to have hot coffee at night also breakfast was plentiful with lots of choices good value

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for responding regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Bremen, Georgia. Our staff is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so much, and that you took the time to let everyone know. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I use to love this hotel. I thought it was one of the best Holiday Inn Express hotels in Georgia mainly because of the $74 or so rate I was given for years. Well about a year or so ago I called and wanted to make a reservation and told the lady at the desk I'd like the rate that I had been given numerous times in the past, but it was a big no can do. I asked what is the best you can do? She said $99, I said what! That is over $20 more than I'd been paying for years beforehand. Then a couple months ago I called again and gave it another shot and the lady at the desk said to come on to the hotel that she would call her boss and see if they could give me close to the rate I had been given in the past and when I got there she said the best she could do was $94 I believe. Well I gave it another shot today and tried to call to see just maybe third time is the charm and they could get down to $80 and I was quoted again at $99 and nearly begged to get close to $80 and she said the best they could do is $91 if I was a Triple AAA member. I use to be, but usually they give corporate travelers better rates since they are more likely to be repeat and more frequent customers, but I'm still not goint to pay $91 when I can go right next door to the Quality Inn and Suites and stay in a suite for less than $70 with my corporate discount. I'm a Platinum member with both hotel chains, and when price is equal or near equal always prefer the Holiday Inn Express, but this hotel prices theirselve out of my and probably quite a few corporate travelers who are on hotel room budget allowances. I stay at numerous hotels across the southeast and stay at Holiday Inn Express's in just as good of condition as the one in Bremen for $70 a night and others for less. So it bothers me when I come across a hotel where I use to get a good rate and no longer can, nor even come close. Maybe one day things will change, and can understand if the hotel is booked or almost booked, but tonight the hotel is not and they had availability and if I was a hotel owner it would be smarter to have money coming in at a discounted rate to a frequent customer than nothing at all and that money go to a competitor.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Maury L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Although we have no way of knowing what date(s) this guest stayed with us, it is possible that the guest wanted a corporate rate for one of the past four weekends where we have had occupancy over 95% due to Statewide softball tournaments held nearby. Most national and local corporate rates have exceptions for special events such as this, or for the upcoming NASCAR race.. We would like to let the guest know that we most certainly still gladly accept corporate rates, and the corporate guests make up over 50% of our business. They need to be aware that the corporate rate they may have requested has to be an established rate with either Intercontinental Hotel Group, or our specific hotel. The guest is welcome to call me at the hotel to discuss any specific concern or issue they may have. Other than the rate question, we're glad the guest enjoyed their stay.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

This was our second time staying at this hotel. We chose to stay here because they have the 2Q-suite which accommodates our family better than just a 2Q room.

We made our reservations online through the hotel website. We received an email reminder a few days before our reservation date. When we arrived at 6 pm, our room was ready. As priority club members we were offered bottled water for each of us.

We were assigned the same room we had the last time we stayed. The room was clean and spacious. The only complaint would be that the bed closest to the window was such that if one person moved, the whole bed shook. This was how it was last time, too, and this bed could probably stand to be replaced. The other bed was fine, and the pull-out sofa was comfortable enough for one night -- perfect for a teenager.

We used the indoor pool area. The area is well ventilated so there was not a overpowering smell of chlorine as we have experienced at other hotel indoor pools. The hot tub was right there, and they also have a small outdoor patio with a couple of loungers and a table and chairs. They provide towels at poolside.

The complimentary breakfast had a variety of food to choose from including an automatic pancake maker which produced perfect pancakes in a moments time. The breakfast area was spacious and well tended.

We will stay here again when we need an overnight in the area.

Oh, we chose to stop for dinner in Carrollton as there is more of a selection of restaurants there than in the immediate area of the hotel.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Anjna D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for your great review and patronage. We appreciate all the information you provided for us and our guests to come. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with the service and amenities we offer. We sorry you had a queen bed that shook. Please know that we have replaced it and have put in place a procedure as part of house keeping duty so we can improve guests stay experience. We hope to see you soon when your travel brings you to Bremen. Sincerely, Anjna Dawda

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremen
Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area)
Quality Inn & Suites Bremen
#1 of 1 in Tallapoosa
Hampton Inn Carrollton
Hampton Inn Carrollton
#1 of 9 in Carrollton

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!