“Just average.............”

Cuisines: American
Concord, North Carolina
“Just average.............”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We generally like Cracker Barrel, well the kids do at least that is why we go. My mom got a steak, she said she was really wanting a steak. When she got it, she couldn't eat it it was cooked so well, she wanted M-well. Not shoe leather. All of our veggies were called as well as our potatoes. The only thing that was hot was the biscuits. We finally got them 20 minutes into our meal, when my mom got her 2nd meal, Chicken fried steak. That meal was hot but she was eating alone.
The manager came over and apologized, we told him all of our food was cold. however only my moms "leather" steak got taken back and exchanged.
We have been in the restaurant field for over 50 years. Not the we were looking for free food, but that is always what we have done, give that person the meal for free. Not the whole check. At least offer that person a free dessert. Nope! not here!
Was very dissatisfied. Should have went to McDonalds!

Visited August 2013

Cedartown, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This was an awful experience. Don't stop here”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

They were crowded the day we were in there. We were told it would be a 30 minute wait. We were seated ONE HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES later. There was 7 in our group, we were standing at the desk. My 93 year old granddad was sitting there. There were at least 3 groups of 6 that came in after us and were seated before us. I told "a" manager that was unacceptable. He said he would check on it and get back with me. He never did! Then when our food was delivered to our table, my 7 year old granddaughter ordered pancakes, the waitress said to my granddaughter that is blueberries on your plate. Then she left. I didn't comprehend what she said until her dad who ordered something with blackberries? No one at our table had. The waitress had delivered my granddaughters food on a dirty plate. she did take the food back and replaced it. Upon checkout I spoke with a different manager. I expressed all the complaints and he never once apologized. But he did make excuses, a lot of them. He offered to cut the bill in half. I told him "NO". I didn't tell him my complaints to get my meal reduced. An apology, and no excuses was all I wanted

• Visited June 2013
Bremen, Georgia
“Very friendly.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Have read the reviews and am very surprised. I've been going to CB since it opened and have always been pleased. This CB is used for training because it is exceptional. The staff has always been friendly and attentive. As with all Cracker Barrels, there may be a wait because everyone in town knows where to go for good food and service.

Byron Center
“Always tastes good!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Very busy, but quality food as usual. Whenever you stop at a Cracker Barrel you are assured of the same quality food and price.

Visited January 2013
Carrollton, GA
“A nice visit”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

It was a standard Cracker Barrel....same food and ok customer service. One plus, they moved us in pretty fast.

Visited July 2012