All reviewschateau elanholiday inn expressdirectly across the streetvery nice place to staysmall refrigeratorhotel is cleanbreakfast areaa wonderful staythe hotel staffdefinitely stay here againyogurtfree breakfastweddinghiewineryinterstatepet
Reviewed August 20, 2016

Though small, the room was very well appointed and tastefully decorated. Housekeeping was top notch. But what really stood out was the gentleman with a drink and snack cart that went to each occupied room offering complimentary refreshments. It was a nice touch rarely seen anymore, even in some of the finest hotels.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2016

Just returned from a visit to Braselton. Mostly for a getaway. I chose this hotel due to it's proximity to Chateau Elan, across the street. Overall the stay was uneventful. Staff was friendly. Although the room was small it was clean. Like others have said the shower curtain needs to be longer. The internet is very slow so much so that I gave up trying to use it. Also, I stayed in room 217 & there was road noise but it didn't affect my sleep. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were a bit lumpy. I can't comment on breakfast as I didn't partake.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on street side due noise
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here few weeks ago for ball tournament. Need bigger shower curtains - wasn't long enough or wide enough. Caused major water issues. Good things - staff mostly nice except one poor girl at desk at night who said I couldn't get more towels bc they needed to go in dryer and she didn't know how to operate it (needed more towels bc used some wiping up all the water on floor from shower. Breakfast was avg for HIE. Location was convenient to nice grocery store and all mattresses were new - we know bc we dealt with them being moved in and out the whole time we were there- couldn't have done this when you didn't have at least 3 out of state travel ball teams booked ?

Stayed: June 2016
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Braselton, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2016

Dear ALcleo,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are sorry for falling short of your expectations particularly with the shower curtains. We have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

Connie D

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

I will try another hotel the next time I am in the area. The room appeared to be small. The shower curtain rod was broken and water trickled heavily onto the floor. Ventilation in the bathroom was also poor. After my family showered, the entire room became humid and all mirrors were foggy. Pool is tiny. There is a decent number of restaurant within a few minutes of the hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Braselton, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2016

Dear cbrown9802,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class experience, however, it appears we fell short of our goal on your visit. We would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations regarding our bathroom condition. We also regret your disappointments with our room and pool size. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for evaluation.

Joel A

Reviewed May 6, 2016

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Braselton on May 4, for one night. The hotel room was clean, the bed and pillows were comfortable, the bathroom was good-sized, with nice toiletries, and the HVAC worked well. The room was quiet as well, and the outside grounds are very well maintained. The breakfast options were typical in kind of a Holiday Inn Express, with actually more options than I've seen at other such hotels. Just about everything is pre-cooked, including the cheese omelettes and bacon, but that is what is offered at this brand. Still, it was all tasty and provided me with the protein I need at breakfast time. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

All in all - a positive experience, especially considering that reasonably-priced lodging options are limited in Braselton. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travelers.

Stayed: May 2016
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Braselton, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Dear salsaviajeraATL,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments regarding your stay with us. There is no greater satisfaction as a customer service professional than receiving kind words from a valued guest like you. We are delighted to know that you found our hotel to be clean and our beds and pillows to be comfortable. Reviews like yours motivate us to work harder to continuously provide the best guest experience possible.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to accommodating your again in the future.

Best Regards,