Holiday Inn Express Braselton
$170
$143
$209
  • Pool
Best Western Braselton Inn(Braselton)(Great Value!)
$118
$90
$70
$65
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch(Flowery Branch)(Great Value!)
$129
$100
QualityInn
All reviewschateau elanfront deskfree hot breakfastdirectly across the streetvery nice place to staybit datedbreakfast attendanthotel guestssmall refrigeratorlate at nightgreat customer servicebreakfast areaa wonderful staybeds were very comfortabledefinitely stay here againyogurtparking lot
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever ATTEMPTED to stay in! After checking in (hesitantly I might add) I walked into my room and was hit with the overwhelming smell of mold and mildew! I did not even turn the light on before quickly turning around and immediately leaving. I would never recommend this hotel...ever

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jackie W
Ryan D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Braselton, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Jackie W.

I am terribly sorry for your recent experience at our hotel. We strive to make sure every guest is completely satisfied with every aspect of their stay and would like to apologize if you did not feel that way. Per many of our past guest reviews you will see we take great pride in offering first rate service to all of our guests. Please allow us the opportunity to show you that we stand behind our word and make this right for you. I will be contacting you personally to discuss further.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed for a weekend for a family wedding and had our room flooded from the tub next door. The staff was aware of the situation at 2am and did nothing to attempt to rectify the situation even after I called at 6am to report the abundance of water in our room. Due to our tight schedule we were not able to move to another room and had to sleep an additional night in a wet room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear jausti,

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel for any inconvenience your family experienced during the recent stay. As you mentioned we did have an unfortunate incident were a guest overflowed their bathtub. I am terribly sorry if the we did not resolve the problem to your satisfaction. Our number one priority is the satisfaction of our guests and I will be contacting you personally to make sure this situation is resolved to your standards.

General manager

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stay at many hotels across the country. This particular property was not new, not newly remodeled, and by far not the nicest property I have stayed at in the last seven years of business travel. It was clean, safe, and comfortable but in need of a modernizing face lift. HOWEVER, after feeling like I would never stay here again in the morning, my whole stay was enlightened by a smiling, caring, and very genuine lady by the name of Cathy. She was really hustling during the breakfast rush, refilling cereal, hot food items, coffee, cream, etc. While that is somewhat expected at hotels, it was her attention to detail, attention to people, and overall attitude that was amazingly refreshing to me! To be quite honest, I was pleasantly shocked by Cathy! She greeted everyone with a genuine "Good Morning" and seemed as if she had never met a stranger in her life! If I am in the area again, I will not hesitate to stay at this property as long as Cathy is still there for breakfast!!! Her customer service skills should be taught to other hotel properties' staff!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Thomas C.,

Wow! These types of responses are exactly what we strive for with each and every guest! Thank you for taking time to express your experience during your recent stay. I passed your comments on to Cathy who was thrilled! She does an excellent job and is an asset to our hotel. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Cathy was not only very good at her job handling the breakfast service but she was also genuinely concerned that I had a great experience. She was friendly, and so happy to do her job well that I couldn't help but feel happy myself. The breakfast was also hot, fresh, and delicious.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We recently stayed here for a couple of nights and we were bowled over by the customer service, From the front desk manager (who is a treasure) to Cathy, the breakfast hostess, everyone was pleasant, polite, and went out of their way to meet our needs. The beds are comfortable, the rooms clean and nicely stocked with the small conveniences one may need, and the breakfast was really good. We loved the hot cinnamon buns!

There was hot (and decent) coffee in the lobby throughout the day and evening, and the swimming pool has handicapped access in the form of a seated apparatus that swings down into the pool, something I've never seen before. FYI, those that have complained about the sheer curtains, there is a set of room darkening curtains behind the sheers to use.

As my husband drives for a living, we have stayed at many, many places, and this HIE ranks at the top as a place to rest your head after a long day's drive. I believe we've found a second home in which to stay when we travel through Atlanta.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business