“Super”
Review of Road Atlanta

Road Atlanta
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Braselton
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Took the Skip Barbour racing school and it was fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone. I am excited to take the next course.

1  Thank M75van
There are newer reviews for Road Atlanta

Reviewed January 25, 2013

They have all sorts of sports car and motorcycle events throughout the spring and fall. HUGE rolling terrain where you can either sit in the stands or picnic on the rolling lawns. This is one of the premier race courses in the world testing the likes of Ferarri, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes, Trans Am and all your favorite race machines on a twisting course. The best drivers in the world compete here. VERY WELL DONE.

1  Thank GeorgiaTully
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We got to attend this year as a guest of Michelin Tires and we were treated like kings! Sit on or near spectator hill if you can...the view as the cars snake down the esses is crazy good! But you've got to take the time to visit the other corners too. I love the fact that the paddock is open to check out the cars and drivers before the race begins. NASCAR would do well to take some notes on how to interact with their fan base.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We had a great time at the track. We lasted 10 hours in a 14 hour race. It was a great venue and the track is a real challenge

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I went to my first Petit Le Mans this year. What a blast! The track has great places for you to get close to the action. I liked turns 6/7 and turn 10 the best. It was great to see the night practice session.

1  Thank Ry A