“Not slow cooked smoked BBQ”
Review of Stonewall's BBQ

Stonewall's BBQ
Ranked #13 of 43 Restaurants in Braselton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Georgia
“Not slow cooked smoked BBQ”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Have seen this place many times on my travels N &S on I-85 and deceided to stop & try a BBQ sandwich. I did not detect a pit or outside smoking. The BBQ was somewhat like canned, but not awful. Sandwich was very large and the waitress/cashier was friendly. A typical fast food roadside BBQ restaurant. I won't be in a hurry to go back.

Atlanta, Georgia
“really good barbecue large portions great price”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

my husband and I recently found the restaurant on a trip to visit family in North Georgia. We love trying new barbecue places as we travel.We had read good reviews. The smoked pork was good the Brunswick stew was amazing I really liked the baked potato casserole. the portions are huge and the price is really good. really happy that stone walls is in North Georgia we will be back.

Atlanta Area
“Great food”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Smoked chicken is great. Brunswick stew is excellent. I also love the sides. They are know for their bread pudding, very good. Shredded pork is fine if you lie a smoky-sweet sauce. Try the smoked sausage too. Owners are extremely nice.

Norcross
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Came across this on a whim on way home. Very good award winning BBQ in the most un-suspecting place. Hit it before noon to avoid the midday rush. Shortly after I arrived the place was packed.

Visited November 2012
Gainesville, Georgia
“Good BBQ fast and friendly service”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

This is a walk up to the counter place your order type restaurant. We had the half chicken with two sides. It came out super fast. Everything appeared to be made in advance and kept under heat lamps. The BBQ is far better than the sides. We had the Mac and cheese and cheesy potato casserole. Both side tasted prepackage and not freshly made. The chicken had a nice rub and you add your own sauce. It was juicy and flavorful. Without the sauce it had a smoky with a hint of sweet flavor. The sauce is a sweet sauce which I like. We would definitely go back again. The place is clean and comfortable. You sit at picnic style table. Restrooms were in good condition and had a clean appearance and smell. Go check it out it is worth a try.