Chateau Elan is exactly what's advertised--a French styled chateau, winery and spa. What we weren't expecting was the contrived ambiance that became readily apparent once there. It all sort of seemed like an expensive adult Disney French Epcot experience. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms are certainly adequate, if not upper end. The food was absolutely mediocre; the spa overcrowded and noisy. We did enjoy the cooking demonstration. We left thinking, "checked that one off the list".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Elan is North Atlanta's premier meeting destination that offers championship golf, a full-production winery, European health spa, and world-class amenities. From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave you will experience warm southern hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside. Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Chateau Elan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Otel, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Chateau Elan Winery And Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Elan Winery And Hotel Braselton
- Chateau Elan Winery Resort
- Chateau Elan Winery Hotel
- Chateau Elan Resort