My husband and I stayed overnight at the Chateau Elan for a little get away. We had the most fabulous time. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are wonderful. We had lunch at Paddy's Pub. It is a very cute little Irish Pub right outside the hotel. We then took a tour of the winery and took part in the wine tasting. The wines are good. Not great, but descent. We had dinner at the Cafe Elan. Fabulous!!! I had the lamb chop and my husband had the filet w/ brie. We then finished the night in the hotel lounge for one last drink. We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Elan is North Atlanta's premier meeting destination that offers championship golf, a full-production winery, European health spa, and world-class amenities. From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave you will experience warm southern hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside. Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Chateau Elan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Elan Winery And Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Elan Winery And Hotel Braselton
- Chateau Elan Winery Resort
- Chateau Elan Winery Hotel
- Chateau Elan Resort